Just to preface, I'm pretty sure this is cool by the forum rules. Mods please let me know elsewise.

So like many people I'm sure, I purchased a physical collectors, and did the digital collector thing to start at midnight (server third monk. man that was nailbiting, even when I decided to just catch some z's cuz I knew I wouldn't make it). So of course, now I have this perfectly good code for the expansion complete with the mount and pet, but I already have the expansion unlocked.

So, here's the thing: anyone interested in purchasing the code from me, just PM me and we'll work out the details through paypal.

I realize most people's first reaction is '60 bucks? but that's what it costs from blizz!', but don't forget there's also tax on that. My digital edition cost me 65 bucks and change, so you're saving 6 bucks or so depending on where you live. I'm already taking a loss on the investment, so that's pretty much the best I can do.

Simple transaction, once the money has transferred through paypal, I will e-mail a scan of the code to the address used to pay me.

Any questions, please PM me, rather than replying to this thread.