Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melancolie View Post
    Thats just a matter of taste. And well yes it's also useable as a crafting material. I see what you're saying, but i dont really agree. What really matters to me is that it's soulbound, and it cant be used for anything other than your own personal endeavours. And due to that fact i dont see why it takes up space in my inventory.

You can argue that for any soulbound item, could you not?

I don't see why XYZ takes up space in my inventory...

Choose a variable and shoot.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Make them BoA that way you can send them to alts, i refuse to do dailies on 2 toons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Urufu View Post
    You can turn Honor into JP and visa versa, and Valor into Conquest, so that's clearly not the case.
    You actually buy an item which you "open" to get currency, so not quite.. Their excuse is still BS though.
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    People who have more time to raid every week get to progress faster than me. It's totally unfair that these people gear up quicker than me. Blizz please gate content and only release new stuff when I am able to clear it.

All I got from what you said.
    And all I get is, I've got time to sit on my ass all day and play a game. Blizz, these people who actually have a life shouldn't be able to get what I have.

I'm getting sick and tired of you people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    You can argue that for any soulbound item, could you not?

I don't see why XYZ takes up space in my inventory...

Choose a variable and shoot.
    Humh not really.. A tabard serves a point, so does an heirloom, even the sigils of power kinda has substance.. Spirits of harmony are just this whimsical little thing that only exist in our own little world.

This is just my personal oppinion, so i'm not really having my torches and pitchforks out.
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

Deleted
    Is this correct: You can only hand in lesser charms once per week, and you only get 3 greater charms at a time? If so, why?

If you're an active raider, that would make it very unlikely for you to ever get the maximum greater charms, which is 10 at a time.

They should of been add'ed to the curency tab and not hog up so much dam space. I'm sitting on 1.1k+ all ready

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Personally I'm against the whole charm of good fortune. I think getting new gear is already easy enough without it. With these items getting gear is even easier. Just have patience while you do dungeons/raids/dailies isn't enough anymore?

I wonder when Blizzard is giving armor away for free. It looks like WoW is going that way, because some f**king childs don't like waiting.....
    22 Heroic Ultraxion kills. Never saw my Boomkin boots. I don't mind waiting, but that's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    People who have more time to raid every week get to progress faster than me. It's totally unfair that these people gear up quicker than me. Blizz please gate content and only release new stuff when I am able to clear it.

All I got from what you said.
    Need to practice your reading comprehension skills then.

I agree with maelle, then it would feel like they're "forcing" you to do dailies. Once you get exalted (3-4 weeks at a slowish pace) you won't ever have to do dailies again (current dailies), you'll be glad you have a stack of 1k+ in the future.

---------- Post added 2012-10-19 at 02:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Personally I'm against the whole charm of good fortune. I think getting new gear is already easy enough without it. With these items getting gear is even easier. Just have patience while you do dungeons/raids/dailies isn't enough anymore?

I wonder when Blizzard is giving armor away for free. It looks like WoW is going that way, because some f**king childs don't like waiting.....
    Getting raid gear is easy enough already? If by easy you mean killing a boss to get gear then yes. But with the current system you will have people go months without getting a personal drop. That's not fun or compelling gameplay for anyone.

Now if they said every time you don't get a drop they increased the chance 5 or 10% you wouldn't need charms, then at least the people with the absolute worst luck know they'd get something eventually. In a few months you'll see people with screenshots and links showing not a single drop the entire raid tier without using charms.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

You think stacks of 180 is bad? The first few days they only stacked to 90. Band aid fix.
    Never argue with and idiot. They bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Some people should be forced to re-level their toons, and pay more attention to the process...

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    So because OP has a lot they should be lowered? I just finally got my first set of 90 to use today, not everyone can do 30 dailies a day.
    You only need to do 13 a day to make 90 for the week.