Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Elise, the Spider Queen

Newest champion to arrive around halloween i suppose.

Elise, the Spider Queen

Lore?
    "As the fog parted and I first beheld the Shadow Isles, I sensed immediately that something was amiss. From the mysteriously placid waters of the bay to the dead calm of the night air, an eerie stillness gripped the place – even the sea and sky. Even as I made ready to go ashore, the crew begged me to return at once to the mainland."
    -Elise, the Spider Queen

"Vicious and elegant, Elise's charismatic grace lures the innocent and greedy alike into her web of deceit. While her victims may discover her true intentions, no one has ever lived to reveal what dark secrets lie behind her enigmatic guise.

In dark halls, hidden from society, Elise preached the word of a mythical spider god. Her desperate followers hungered for the god's favor, believing its blessings to be the source of Elise's vibrance and power. When Elise proclaimed that she would lead a pilgrimage to the spider god's shrine, she selected only her most devout disciples to join her. Ecstatic, the chosen few followed her blindly as she led them on a perilous journey across the sea. When they came ashore at their final destination, the mysterious Shadow Isles, Elise led them to a cavern shrouded in webs. Expecting a shrine, the group looked to their priestess in confusion. She turned to the crowd and raised her arms in triumph, revealing strange, spiderlike legs that grew out of her back. Seeing her terrifying true form for the first time, Elise's followers turned to flee, but she conjured magical webs to trap them. With her victims ensnared, she turned to face the cave and uttered a screeching cry. An enormous undead spider-beast emerged from the darkness, dragging its hideous bulk on thick, pointed legs. Elise's followers could only scream as the monstrous spider ate them alive. She approached the sated creature, extracted its venom, and drank the strange substance. An immediate sense of rejuvenation flowed through her veins. With mortality delayed once again, Elise left to rejoin her congregation. They were overjoyed to hear that their fellows had chosen to remain at the spider god's sacred home. Elise reassured her disciples that she would lead another pilgrimage in due time. The spider god would be waiting."

"The truly faithful need not fear the spider's embrace." – Elise

"Elise's regal demeanor and captivating charms belied the feeling of dread she conjured in the pit of my stomach. Something in the deceptively musical timbre of her voice gave the impression there was a monstrous beast locked away beneath that unearthly smile. I looked around at her spellbound followers, and could not shake the feeling that they were ensnared like insects in a web, awaiting some horrible fate."
    -Riven

Abilities:

Spider Swarm (Passive): Elise’s Human Form spells will ready a spiderling when cast on an enemy.

Neurotoxin: Elise damages a target based on its current Health.

Volatile Spiderling: Elise releases a venom-gorged spiderling that explodes when it nears a target.

Cocoon: Elise fires a skillshot that stuns the first enemy struck.

Spider Form: Elise transforms into a menacing spider with new abilities. While in Spider Form, Elise deals magic bonus damage on attack and has increased Movement Speed, Armor, and Magic Resistance. Each level of her ultimate allows Elise to summon an additional spiderling.

Abilities (Spider Form):

Spider Swarm (Passive): Elise summons her spiderlings to fight by her side. Spiderlings deal physical damage and take reduced damage from multi-target abilities.

Venomous Bite: Elise lunges forward and bites her target, slowing them and dealing bonus damage based on how low its Health is.

Skittering Frenzy: Elise and her spiderlings gain Attack Speed and heal her on each attack.

Rappel:
    On enemy cast: Elise and her spiderlings ascend high into the air and descend upon an enemy target.
    On ground cast: Elise and her spiderlings ascend high into the air, becoming untargetable for two seconds. Casting Rappel on a nearby enemy during this time will descend upon your target.

Human Form: Elise transforms into a human form with new abilities. Each level of her ultimate allows Elise to summon an additional spiderling.

Upon Selection

"Only the spider is safe in her web."

Movement Human Form

"We must all make sacrifices."
    "Every web, a masterpiece."
    "I can show them the way to divinity."
    "I know the true path."
    "I know what lurks in the shadows."
    "My true beauty is beneath the skin."
    "There's nothing to fear."
    "Pull the strings. Watch them dance."
    "They need... guidance."

Attacking Human Form

"Dangling by a thread."
    "Ah, the tangled webs we weave."
    "Weak willed fools!"
    "I have... refined tastes."
    "The spider demands sacrifice."
    "It will all be over soon."

Joke Human Form

"I hear a man likes a lady with legs."
    "Hmm, why so tense? Relax."

Taunt Human Form

"Come closer, I don't BITE!"
    "The spider, I. And you, the fly."

Movement Spider Form

"I lurk in every shadow."
    "Partake of my poison."
    "Strand by silken strand."
    "Skitter along, my pets."
    "I can feel their fear."
    "Now I thrive!"
    "Nothing escapes MY web."
    "Patience..."
    "How fast can they run on two legs?"

Attacking Spider Form

"Simply delicious."
    "They'll make quite the mess."
    "Sate my hunger!"
    "Tangled in my web."
    "Nothing but buzzing flies."
    "The pain will be fleeting."

Joke Spider Form

"Ha! It's all in the body language."
    "Ha! Ladies wish they had legs like me."

Taunt Spider Form

"Surprise! I DO bite."
    "The spider, I. And you, the fly."

Potential Skin: Death Blossom Elise

New skins also for older champions:

Headless Hecarim
    Haunted Maokai
    Underworld Twisted Fate
    Last edited by mmocb3ede8fb33; 2012-10-28 at 12:28 AM.

Deleted
    After 2 years, finally

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    After 2 years, finally
    The new definition of soon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SnickSnack View Post
    The new definition of soon
    Soon™(Blizzard don't have shit on us)

10+ Year Old Account
    Morello seems more than a bit pleased about it

Deleted
    I can't wait for her!!

We finally have a spider based champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting real sick of the same female champion over and over. No seriously, as someone who loves and mains AP (preferably female mids), Diana, Zyra, and Syndra have been great. But like 4 of them in a row? Cmon Riot.

I do hope they pull off the seductive/sexy killer this time, and don't completely do a 180 like with Zyra's teaser and then actual release.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people are complaining a bit to early about her legs, if you look near the bottom of the ariticle it shows a picture of her skin in which she clearly has spider legs not just a spider leg skirt. I believe it's like Zyra where she turned out to be so different from her original sneak peak art.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by _Fire_ View Post
    I think people are complaining a bit to early about her legs, if you look near the bottom of the ariticle it shows a picture of her skin in which she clearly has spider legs not just a spider leg skirt. I believe it's like Zyra where she turned out to be so different from her original sneak peak art.
    Who is complaining?

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8QHyr.jpg[IMG]
    What is that suppose to mean?

That Elise will resemble these 3 champions?

Yap, sadly, I'm positive it will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What is that suppose to mean?

That Elise will resemble these 3 champions?

Yap, sadly, I'm positive it will.
    Not just 3, the last 3 female

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish they sorta went with how priscilla looked here:http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Priscilla
    at least, the body type, instead of another human looking champ, give her the body of a spider or something. Or like a nerubian from WoW, but with the upper torso of a human at least.

Those four are different champions? I can't tell the difference!

The same female shape over and over, all to please horny nerds I guess. No more Garen-like champions? 4 same shaped, busty females in a row, eh, poor.
    Disclaimer: I am not homo. I am just old enough that hormones are not reacting to these pictures. But oh well, LoL is for kids and poor ppl:P Average age 16-22.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2012-10-18 at 12:28 AM.

Deleted
    Syndra, Diana, Zyra, Elise

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Wish they sorta went with how priscilla looked here:http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Priscilla
    at least, the body type, instead of another human looking champ, give her the body of a spider or something. Or like a nerubian from WoW, but with the upper torso of a human at least.

Those four are different champions? I can't tell the difference!
    I'm positive that, if her visual would be like Priscilla, she would have a similar model to Urgot, for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    The same female shape over and over, all to please horny nerds I guess. No more Garen-like champions? 4 same shaped, busty females in a row, eh, poor.
    Disclaimer: I am not homo. I am just old enough that hormones are not reacting to these pictures. But oh well, LoL is for kids and poor ppl:P Average age 16-22.
    Well. I don't mind looking at pretty ladies in games(I don't find any female champion pretty to be honest), but I just wish they dropped the same look every time...

Deleted
    Hehe.

She's like Nidalee. Her abilities seem interesting, can't wait to try her on the PBE.

Edit: Her lore looks amazing.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-18 at 01:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/e...queen-revealed

I wonder what map they are playing in. Definitely looks interesting.

At least she transforms into a spider. Much better now.