Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    expertise = hit for casters
    To clarify, expertise = spell hit for everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Even if it's true, is it a confirmed exploit? Athene did it in Cataclysm and nothing happened.
    And Fs did it in MoP and got banned. Blizzard should make up its mind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Afaik he wasn't. At least I think so, because majority of his guild was just spam-killing those mobs in valley with extra fast respawn which give stacking +%dmg and movement speed buff, also killing every horde player that gets near, making them unable to do quests. It was fucking disgusting, we couldn't even fight back because their damage buff was stacked so high we got 1shotted every time.
    If you mean majority of the guild as in 3 or so (one of which was a social who thought it up and left soon after), then yeah. But the true majority did the AV leveling.

But yeah, he spend quite alot of his gold on hozen pipes and farming them to get that ach (before they were changed to have a cd on use and limited to 100 to some factions)

He has some pretty impressive FoS on his list but I think it would be a little more impressive if he wasn't a Human or was horde but nonetheless congrats!! That is quite the achievement. I am about a week out from getting all my done. I have no chance at the getting the Realm First though.

Congrats again!

Deleted
    Frank you nerd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halby View Post
    Frank you nerd.
    No lifer Frank, get a haircut.

Link
    This is how he does it.

L2ringoffrostbetter.

Deleted
    Frankster is not a no lifer () his farming efforts were out of lust for his high school crush Felin. Big up the swe's

Quote Originally Posted by Grondath View Post
    Link
    This is how he does it.
    Nice wand Grondath, hope it makes your rings crit better
    www.scrubbusters.com/ Currently World 12th 6/6hc
    ★★★twitch.tv/hyperia★★★ - Weekly raiding blog.

Lol, he's a Mage... Ppppfft *starts cracking up* xD

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, this guy has 3 realm first...I wonder if he knows what the weather outside is today?
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    I'm impressed, grats.

I'm not even revered with shadowpan or Astral yet. Whole lot of key farming and quest resetting abuse methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    What's next? World First Dark Soil Looted?
    You may joke about that but EQ2 and Rift both have "achievements" for things like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    expertise = hit for casters
    Basically, Expertise is red. Hit is blue.

Not sure why you'd gem Hit; but if you're shy a cap, and need to fill a red socket, Expertise = Hit 1 for 1. (this also makes racial weapons useful to casters for that solid expertise boost that moves straight to 1% spell hit.)

how did he got august celestial and shandopopan to exalted? or are they not in the feat of str?
    diud he got like 10 raredrops from scritch?!

and anglers.. is there a way to speedfarm them or does it go that fast to exalted from dailys?
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2012-10-18 at 05:26 PM.

Haha congrats to him.

Although I'll never get realm firsts (would've loved Ambassador, but sadly took two days to 90 and didn't know about peace pipes / crz daily exploits or would've used them), it does amuse me that I'll have 70 exalted reps before he will.

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    and anglers.. is there a way to speedfarm them or does it go that fast to exalted from dailys?
    The three anglers dailies reward 1500 reputation without any boni... Only golden lotus will net you more reputation for it's 13 dailies total.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    The three anglers dailies reward 1500 reputation without any boni... Only golden lotus will net you more reputation for it's 13 dailies total.
    Depending on how much you want to fish and the luck of the draw, you can get up to 4050 rep a day.

Pre-bonuses I should mention.
    Last edited by Vynistra; 2012-10-18 at 05:53 PM.

He used a lot of the Hozen Peace pipes to get a head start, iirc they never had a cooldown originally.