Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Nerdy Jokes and One Liners Thread

This is the Nerdy Jokes and One Liner Thread, basically all you do here is post jokes that the average person would consider nerdy or geeky. You can do pick up lines, pictures, actual jokes, whatever, but it must be nerdy.

Also to clarify 'nerdy' or 'geeky'
    Science jokes, math jokes, geeky video game jokes, etc.

I will start with a Chemistry joke

Somebody asked me if I was Bi, and I told them it was none of their Bismuth.

My girlfriend thinks I'm a pedafile, but what does she know shes only 6.

*this is only a joke and Roflmfao does not agree with or support this type of thinking* lol

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    sure it's just a funny picture, which have their own thread, but it fits here, so:

http://imgur.com/gallery/EiVLN
    Last edited by mrbadxampl; 2012-10-18 at 02:14 AM. Reason: IMG tags not working?
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

so i was in this club, i wanted to talk to this girl, so what i did is i grabbed an ice cube, put it down in front of her, stamped on it and said "now that i have broken the ice, will you sleep with me?"
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Math is like sex, add a bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and possibly multiply.

I heard there was this band called 1023MB, they havent got any gigs yet.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    There's only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    There's only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
    There are only three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    There are only three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

I dont understand your reply....
    BUT - loving the thread, keepem coming!

Deleted
    I'd tell you a chemistry joke, but all the good ones Argon.

Deleted
    I had one aswell, slipped my mind but it's on the tip of my Tungsten...
    Oh that's bad...

A neutron walks into a bar. "I'd like a beer" he says. The bartender promptly serves up a beer."How much will that be?" asks the neutron. "For you?" replies the bartender, "no charge".
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Deleted
    Two chemists walk into a bar, the first one says "I'll have some H2O." to which the other adds "I'll have some H2O, too." The second chemist died.

Two atoms are walking down the street and one says to another "Oh damn! I just lost an electron!" The other looks shocked and asks "Are you sure?" And the other answers "I'm positive!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey girl, what's your sine?

It must be pi/2 because you're the 1.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I'd tell you a chemistry joke, but I'm afraid there would be no reaction.

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 04:18 PM ----------

There's only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand trinary, those who don't and those who falsely take it for binary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Descartes walks into a bar and sits down, the bartender walks up to him and says "You, my man, look like you need a stiff drink." Descartes considers this, and shakes his head "No, I don't think-" and ceases to exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aygurrrrl, is dat a Metapod in my pocket or are you just that Eggsecute?
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Argon walks into a bar.
    The bartender says, "We don't serve noble gases here!"
    Argon doesn't react.

**How do you tell when a mathematician is an extravert? When he talks to your shoes instad of his own

**An engineer is someone who wishes he was a physicist but wasnt smart enough. A physicist thinks if he was only a little smarter he could be god. If god was a little smarter he could be a mathematician.

**3 physicists and 3 chemists are on a train to a conference together. The chemists are suprised when the physicists only buy one ticket. "How are you going to travel," they ask. "Wait and see," comes the reply.

On the train all 3 physicists pile into a bathroom. When the conductor is checking tickets he knocks on the bathroom door and a hand shoves out the one ticket. The chemists think this is pretty clever. On the way home they buy one ticket for the 3 of them, but notice the physicists buy no ticket. "How are you going to travel," they ask. "Wait and see," comes the reply.

On the train the 3 chemists pile into a bathroom. One of the physicists walks up to the bathroom after a few minutes, knocks and says "ticket please."