10+ Year Old Account

470 lock LF Raiding guild

Hello, I am looking for a laid back mature setting but one that pushes content and strives for being at the top of their server. I recently switched from a mage to a warlock this expansion and am looking for a new home. My mage had been my main since late BC. I have experience in a mid-level progression raiding setting starting with Naxx 25 up to current content. Currently, I was part of our guild going 5/6 during the first week of raiding and they are 1/6H as or right now. Due to raid comp (too much cloth dps), I am searching for other options and a sever transfer or faction change is not out of the question.

I have a level 90 fury warrior with 460 ilevel gear, and have a mage, druid, rogue, pally and DK which I can also level for possible alt runs.

I can make any night of the week outside of Tuesdays and cannot raid Wednesdays until 10pm EST. Please feel free to hit me up in game, my battle tag is Diesel300#1365.
    Last edited by Nitromonger; 2012-10-18 at 07:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking for the right fit. See my sig for my raiding history on my mage.

Hey,

Our guild <Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for exceptional players for MoP and we are looking for a skilled Range for our late night 25man team!

We are a well-established late night raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan (US-CST, Chicago datacenter) with the goal to be Top 200 US and server first in every raiding tier in MoP - we are interested in like-minded raiders. I believe you could fit well depending on what raid times you prefer. Below are our raiding teams with days/times.

Team Gangnam Style - 25man:
    Late-night raiding - 12am-2:30am CST (10pm-12:30am PST, 1am-3:30am EST)
    Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team DisneyLandPimpz - 10man:
    Evening raiding - 9pm-12pm CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST)
    Days - Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team BurntCereal - 10man:
    Late-night raiding - 1am-4am CST (11pm-2am PST, 2am-5am EST)
    Weekends - Fri/Sat

We also have alt runs on weekends that are set up based on a first-come, first-served basis. We also welcome socials to join the guild and one of our goals is to have a community feel amidst a serious raiding atmosphere.

If you might be interested in any of the above raid times or in any more info, please contact me or one of the officers on real ID and check our the links to our website and main recruitment post below.

My Real ID: Cannaestia#1409

Good luck on finding a guild right for you!
    Cannaestia on Gul'dan