Deleted

shado pan dailies

ok, im revered with the golden lotus & have started to do the shado pan dailies. atm im not interested in getting exalted with GL & was wondering if i can start doing the SP dailies without having to wade through more dailies with GL first? ive been to the cradle of chi-ji & cant find any at the usual spots. i really dont want to more GL dailies just so i can do SP`s. any help would be most appreciated

shado pan does not have quests in cradle of chi.ji. you need to head to townlong stepps and shadow pan garrison for quests. by no mean you need to do anymore GL quests if you dont want to. quests at cradle of chi ji are for august celestials and they change every day to other temple so speak to quest giver at shire of seven starts/two moons for that day temple and head there for that quests. shado pan are allways at shado pan garriosn

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    No, once revered with the Golden Lotus you don't have to do Golden Lotus dailies to chain your way over to Shado-Pan they're there own separate daily hub now.

Deleted
    thanks guys, i was dreading the thought of more golden lotus quests lol

Deleted
    golden lotus have a quest chain which rewards a 389 epic at the end which starts once you hit exalted same as kalaxxi and probably the other factions
    so it's probably worth doing lotus/kalaxxi past revered if your finished with others and have time.

Just hit revered as well, was thinking this exact question. Thank god I can get out of the vale, now I can finally level the faction I've wanted to!

Onward toward another rep grind ; _ ;
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    thanks guys, i was dreading the thought of more golden lotus quests lol
    Same I quit GL quests at revered to, I have a epic neck and the mounts look pretty bad (same for Klaxxi, I quit at revered to) the most important thing for me was unlocking the valor parts and the new daily hubs, screw GL now!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Same I quit GL quests at revered to, I have a epic neck and the mounts look pretty bad (same for Klaxxi, I quit at revered to) the most important thing for me was unlocking the valor parts and the new daily hubs, screw GL now!
    the same mate, quit klaxxi at revered too. was sick of the sight of those as well lol
    Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2012-12-14 at 10:28 AM.

yes i am not doing any more klaxxi/gl now that im revered until im revered with ac/shadowpan. i have a federal reserve of silver coins in my bank already and i CBA to get the mounts right this second. although the water buggy is radical. i don't mind dailies, but i do think that gating those enchants like that was a little bit cheap.

smile!! Hearts loves you!!