Deleted

Changing topic titles in guild recruitment forum.

Pretty simple really, most people include their progress in their guild recruitment topic title. It's good because people don't always use the search function and it jabs the point directly to people browsing the forum.

When progressing; we're all constantly updating the topic. Unfortunately we can't update the title. This often means a whole new thread is created. This ends up being effort for us to duplicate and it's effectively spamming the forum with more threads than needed, which only makes it harder for people to find a guild as they're trawling through other duplicated topics which they've essentially already read.

Alternatively, we could just not include progress in the title. Albeit, I feel if we do it makes each topic easier to differentiate overall and to quote myself; "It's good because people don't always use the search function and it jabs the point directly to people browsing the forum."

In all, I think it would be a better user experience for both sides and I'm lead to believe doing so would require next to no time.

Thanks for possibly considering.

15+ Year Old Account
    We'd love to let people change guild recruitment titles, but unfortunately there's no way for us to do that without also enabling it forum-wide. I think most people could handle the responsibility, but it's not something we want to try right now.

Like Meari said, your bet bet is to report the thread (using the report post button) or PM one of the mods on the forum.