Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I find this achievement a lot more of a pain then the Insane. Currently on the following:

238 Mogu solves
    267 Pandaren solves
    160 Tol'vir solves.

The last Collect-20 achievement for me is 15/20, I need 2 more pristines and still no Tol'vir mount.

Oh, the joy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity, how do people know how many solves they've done? I used to have a macro back in Cata, and it still works, but it only shows the original Archy races, not the Pandaren or Mogu.

Also, down to my last Pristine now.

This one just might drive me a little mad. I've always had awful luck with arch solves and finds, I've still yet to get the Tol'vir mount or Clockwork gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Out of curiosity, how do people know how many solves they've done? I used to have a macro back in Cata, and it still works, but it only shows the original Archy races, not the Pandaren or Mogu.

Also, down to my last Pristine now.
    You can change the numbers in the macro - at least the one I used in cata. It is something like changing a 9 to an 11, but as the EU servers are all down I can't find it to give mine to you If that doesn't work - add them up from your journal. The bottom tab lists all the artifacts - hovering over tells you how many times you have completed it; bit of maths while flying between digsites and you're sorted

Deleted
    missing like 4 or 5, feel like it is going to alot of pain to get the last ones

Pandaren Archaeology didn't seem nearly as bad as the Cata content, especially Tol'vir. The dig sites are smaller and closer together and there are only 2 races to worry about popping up. 300 Mogu solves and 254 Pandaren solves has gotten me full Collector achievements and Seeker of Knowledge. I finished the pristines before the Collector achievements. Took 4 days.
    Last edited by Ryanlol; 2012-12-31 at 10:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    when I go to the carnival and drop 5 bucks on a -game- I don't bitch when I don't win the stuffed bear

I am 3 Pristine's away from this, having been doing quite a bit of Archaeology in my spare time. I'm also 5 achievements away from having all of the "collect 20" achievements. Some shit I have 30+ solves of and others I am only at 15/20. RNG my ass.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    Omg,omg,omg!
    Maybe a title worth changing out The Insane for!
    Gonna farm this next week!

This title is the insane for mop, but with a ton of rng. At least insane was a grind, and you know when you will hit your mark. This one requires a lot of prayer before each solve until you get the pristine you need.

I'm at 13/20 and haven't gotten one in over 80 solves. This is getting lame.

16/20 atm...

210 mogu and 160 pandaren. this is almost to easy. just plan your trip and where to go and use map/shit as much as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Currently 700 solves in panderia and I'm 19/20 pristine. Missing mogu coin that I completed 33 times now. Completed 173 artifacts since last pristine

Hopefully I will be able to complete it tonight before servers goes down

Been at 19/20 for about a week now with just the Teracotta Arm left. Completed about 800 solves total so far with 41 on the arm.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Been at 19/20 for about a week now with just the Teracotta Arm left. Completed about 800 solves total so far with 41 on the arm.
    Also been stuck at 19/20 for a while now. Been over 120 solves since my last pristine artifact popped. Starting to kinda lose hope of seeing it pop. Every time the correct artifact comes around I'm hoping it turns out to be pristine but nope. And it comes around VERY rarely.

This one is quite RNG as I've seen people finish the achievement around the time they got their "Collect 20" of each, but then some (like myself) have already 35-45 solves for each artifact and still no achievement. Just hope you get lucky with this one.
    Last edited by Nanotech; 2013-01-15 at 04:06 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I'm at 13/20 and haven't gotten one in over 80 solves. This is getting lame.
    Yea, I'am at the same spot also. I had to step away from digging for while.

Pandaren: 12 (rare: 2 solved: 519)
    Mogu: 12 (rare: 2 solved: 661)

I've been missing one pristine for the last 500 solves

Deleted
    People comparing this to "the insane" don't know how hard that title used to be.
    (I'm talking +Shen'dralar and no darkmoon dailies. Still abit upset they didn't give the original 'insane's a different title.)

Don't get me wrong this is a rather difficult grind achievement but imo not even the hardest in MoP. (Took me around 1500 solves combined.)
    "Learning from the best" took me way longer and it doesn't even reward a title.

took..me a week..straight 8+hrs a day to get it

mogu digs are the new nelves

Deleted
    16/20 after a week, will have it soon i guess.