Lightbulb Gara'Jal 25M Heroic - Only HC Spriests perspective please.

Hey.

I'm looking for outputs to gain the most out of the spiritual innervation buff, this is wht im doing.. I'm part of the clean grp that goes into spiritrealm which is on every third totem, wht i mostly do is heal myself with 3-4x flash heals + halo to gain 21% of the spiritual innervation buff, and start casting swp on everything in there, while i SWD low targets and cast DP/MB on cooldown.. And when its 6sek left of the spiritrealm durtion i cast 4x new flash to renew my spiritual innervation buff so i have it for 30sek when im out on the boss again, rinse and repeat..

Spiritual innervation buff: Gain 0-24% More damage/Mastery/Crit/haste

I've tried everything, Sometimes ive tried just to use the 4x flash at the end of the spirit realm so i have it topped at 21% when im leaving it, but the swp spamming and everything cost at my mana, and im getting oom/low.

Another thing is that raid is looking at damage meters for most of the fights, and want ppl to do decent dps at the boss, the problem here is that im spending more time inside the realm than on the boss, and everyone experinced Gara'Jal knows that the damage done inside the realm, dosent count on the damage meter for those outside, and views or experience on that?

10+ Year Old Account
    From Kollie: [H2P] Heroic Raiding: Talent Choices (25 man)

There's a nice follow up discussion on Gara'Jal in there.

Really appriciated.