WoW MoP on max settings gaming rig help.

What i am looking for right now is a budget gaming computer that will run wow on max settings. i need almost everything.

i dont need the peripherals such as keyboard, mouse, stereo,monitor. but i need the OS and everything else.

as i do not know how to build a computer from the ground up, i would like some suggestions with prices. if possible make it under 600 but willing to go up to around 700. Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not going to run WoW on max with a $700 budget when it's a prebuilt, especially with OS. Tt's either getting something mid-end prebuilt or building it yourself for $700 and get much greater value.

Anyways:
    http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Intel...rator/w/140325

The CPU can't be overclocked, the GPU is really weak, you'll struggle in raids, you've only got 4GB of RAM and your PSU is generic.
    Last edited by inux94; 2012-10-20 at 06:27 AM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory