10+ Year Old Account

guild repairs problem

i have enabled guild bank repairs in guild control rank permissions for members and set it to 5 gold per day, yet it seems like theyre not able to repair for GB money cuz it says the remaining money for guild repairs is 0. it says the same for me as a GM and my other char which is an officer.

whats the problem ?? there is money in the GB ofc

Sounds like they got higher repair bills than 5 gold and thus it won't let them repair with those 5 gold they got available. But I'm not sure.

Deleted
    Have they/you actually tried repairing? Mine is set to 1000g a day and sometimes shows as 0 remaining, but I'm able to repair fine, it's just a display problem.

Higher repair bills than 5 is the problem. Repair bills in MoP are close to 100. I'm sure you can be a bit more generous with your guildies than 5 piddling gold can't you? That's not even a single daily quest's worth of gold.

It won't let you repair from guild funds if it can't take the full cost out of the guild bank. So if their full repair bill is more than 5g they can't repair using the gbank while you have that as a setting.

10+ Year Old Account
    i tried this on my 60 lvl alt whose repair bill was lower than 5 g for sure and it was still 0 g remaining.

and anyway from what i remember if the repair cost exceeeds the gold avaible then it just repairs for as much as it can take.
    for example if the full repair would be 60g then it repairs for 5g and leaves 55g to repair.

---------- Post added 2012-10-20 at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Higher repair bills than 5 is the problem. Repair bills in MoP are close to 100. I'm sure you can be a bit more generous with your guildies than 5 piddling gold can't you? That's not even a single daily quest's worth of gold.
    yeah so they could repair for their own money. but im giving them (mainly lower levelers 1-70) the opportunity to repair their gear daily for free.
    if i gave 100g a day for a single person the guild bank would run out of money and noone was able to repair at all. there must be an income in order to do it. money is generated into the guild bank only from looting monsters. it doesnt get any cash from guildies doing dailies or anything like that so.
    Last edited by Proskill; 2012-10-20 at 09:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    i tried this on my 60 lvl alt whose repair bill was lower than 5 g for sure and it was still 0 g remaining.

and anyway from what i remember if the repair cost exceeeds the gold avaible then it just repairs for as much as it can take.
    for example if the full repair would be 60g then it repairs for 5g and leaves 55g to repair.
    Unfortunately not, in cases like this I used to repair a few single items with my own funds until the complete remaining repair was available to be funded by guild repairs. The repair systems cannot decide whether to use guild funds to reapir only one item to full or several items by a few points - so it does nothing.

Deleted
    in our guild only raiders have acces to guild repair... 100g for a day is nice, and we need repairs only during raids, no one usualy dies during daily Q grind
    and we are small guild, about 70 people, with 250 characters and we have no problem with guildbank to run out