Fiery Warhorse's Reins on the BMAH?

Hi, I wanted to ask concerning the Fiery Warhorse mount, has anyone seen it on the BMAH so far? If so, how much did it sell for? I'd really like to know, thank you.

I can imagine it would show up one day somewhere... And like Invincible in another thread I bet it would go for a million gold, same goes for all the rare mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    it was on Fenris-US's BMAH beginning of last week or the week before, pretty sure someone in trade said it made it up to 300k, for a ground mount lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    I can imagine it would show up one day somewhere... And like Invincible in another thread I bet it would go for a million gold, same goes for all the rare mounts.
    Eh, it's not on the same level of rarity that Invincible is, so I doubt it would go for nearly that much. Unless of course some rich AH player wants it, then I suppose the sky's the limit.

Only mounts I've seen thus far have been relatively rare, but easily farmable mounts (drakes from Stonecore and Vortex Pinnacle) and they both went for around 60k each.

Quote Originally Posted by Polio View Post
    it was on Fenris-US's BMAH beginning of last week or the week before, pretty sure someone in trade said it made it up to 300k, for a ground mount lmao.
    Spectral tiger is the most expensive mount and its a ground mount..

It was on Scilla US's BMAH a few days back, don't know how much it went for though.

Anything over 20k would be a waste. It's literally 5 minutes of travel and work a week for any alliance character (Stormwind), per character and quite similar for horde (Badlands portal). First boss, nothing compared to Invince/Mim/etc.

That's my opinion, of course. I suppose there are stupidly lazy people out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatteoG View Post
    I've seen al'ar go for max gold. I often see Spectral Tiger for ~400k buyout on our AH.

For the tiger, epic or rare version? Armorless, yeah, 300-400k is about right, the armored one is worth more. I can't imagine Fiery Warhorse going for more than 100k though, here in Defias we had Onyxia mount and it sold for measly 200k.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixxy View Post
    It's easily farmed and something that is relatively common at this point. It's very unlikely that it would sell for a ton of money unless two people who really wanted it got into a bidding war.
    It's easily farmed yes, the droprate is VERY VERY low however, it took about 50-60 runs for me to get mine.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 07:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    For the tiger, epic or rare version? Armorless, yeah, 300-400k is about right, the armored one is worth more. I can't imagine Fiery Warhorse going for more than 100k though, here in Defias we had Onyxia mount and it sold for measly 200k.
    Wow, I've seen onyxia's mount go for 550k on a friends server.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snegro View Post
    Anything over 20k would be a waste. It's literally 5 minutes of travel and work a week for any alliance character (Stormwind), per character and quite similar for horde (Badlands portal). First boss, nothing compared to Invince/Mim/etc.

That's my opinion, of course. I suppose there are stupidly lazy people out there.
    You think it is a waste spending 20k on this mount :P On my server ravenlord was on a 65k bid earlier this week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MatteoG View Post
    Can't agree. Since it's not "hard" and "rare" to get as some drop mounts, because, we can all agree, it can take 1 week to get a mount and it can go on like me and my Thunderfury droprate = 2-3 years.

Spectral tiger WAS the most expensive before BMAH, now, those mounts go for more.

I would just send in every character I had that could solo it every week. I kid you not I must have killed that boss over 500+ times combined with all my alts since BC, but I got it eventually. I didn't honestly care though because I knew it would have to drop eventually. Seems a little steep that someone spent 300k on it though considering that the drop rate is on par with many other mounts in the game, combined with the fact that it literally takes a few minutes. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    It's easily farmed yes, the droprate is VERY VERY low however, it took about 50-60 runs for me to get mine.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 07:57 AM ----------

Wow, I've seen onyxia's mount go for 550k on a friends server.

Ooof, i just saw it at 999k+ on my server.