Deleted

Would this build work for WoW?

Hey guys so lately my current computer has been failing a little since it is old and can't keep up with current games so I decided to get a new one and I'm struggling to pick one seeing I'm not really the wisest when it comes to computers.

Here is one I found at 649€ just so I know if it is too much for the computer.

CPU - Intel Core i5 3350P
    Video Card -NVIDIA GeForce GT630 2GB
    RAM 6GB DDR3 1333

It also has 1TB in the hard drive
    Also comes with Word and Excel 07 and it's 64 bits.

Hope I can get some help knowing if this can run WoW at High-Ultra and if not what could I improve in it and if the price is right for what is offers feel free to ask anything.

Video card on that is piece of shit and not meant for playing games. Replacing it is so expensive that you should be looking for another computer altogether.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Video card on that is piece of shit and not meant for playing games. Replacing it is so expensive that you should be looking for another computer altogether.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKrQZSQySMY

If it works for BF3 in Ultra should work for WoW right?

Anyway if you think it sucks so much couldn't you recomend me something to use instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Gormiz View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKrQZSQySMY

If it works for BF3 in Ultra should work for WoW right?

Anyway if you think it sucks so much couldn't you recomend me something to use instead?
    That is the campaign, not a large multi-player map.

If the computer ships with a GT630, you can be 99% certain that the PSU can't handle a graphics card that actually draws some power through the PCI-E power cable, and would need to replace that too.