Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    There needs to be a toggle when queuing. I would gladly wait extra time to get into an entirely English-speaking LFR than have some Brazilian baddies ruin my run. If you want to get in right away no matter the consequences, be my guest.

Well, the thing with MMoRPG is we need to communicate.. if i were to insists on using my own laguage and others too it will be chaos as no one will understand each other.
    Some people will argue that they might take too much pride on their own language, well the thing is, unless they can justify their language as the world's common language, i won't even bother to learn it.
    This is coming from an Indonesian guy, who just as upset as those Brits and any other non-Brits who's willing to learn English as a means to communicate towards those self ignorant people.
    Childish behaviour and lack of skills on the other hand is nothing related to language, the difference is just they don't swear while doing their childish stuff around.

I'm Italian myself, and I have to agree, 90% of the Italian players are really rude and clueless. Most of the time if you try to point out something they'll just insult you in Italian and refuse to communicate. That's why I didnt even think for a second to move to the new Italian realms... must be hell over there o.o
    Last edited by Moonlily; 2013-04-09 at 11:17 AM.

Strange thing is that English abbreviations like WTF, FFS are international People throw these around like candy.
    I haven't had any problems with the Italian server, the only thing is the DBM warnings in Italian when someone is affected by something. Should I run from them or not....yes I should

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki Almighty View Post
    Well, the thing with MMoRPG is we need to communicate.. if i were to insists on using my own laguage and others too it will be chaos as no one will understand each other.
    Some people will argue that they might take too much pride on their own language, well the thing is, unless they can justify their language as the world's common language, i won't even bother to learn it.
    This is coming from an Indonesian guy, who just as upset as those Brits and any other non-Brits who's willing to learn English as a means to communicate towards those self ignorant people.
    Childish behaviour and lack of skills on the other hand is nothing related to language, the difference is just they don't swear while doing their childish stuff around.
    No need to necro a clueless thread.

There is no : all Italians are noobs, all americans are noobs , all germans are noobs , all *insert random nationality*s are noobs.

There is : there are noobs anywhere.

I have played on hakkar for years and I have rarely met Italians of my own skill ( me being one ) , but as there are noobs .. there are good ones.

Deleted
    Not kidding: they should implement google translate ingame.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    As much as people like to be PC and these topics generally turn into "you're just a jerk if you don't want to play with people from other countries" or "maybe you should learn their language then!", the reality is MMOs should be a social game, and when you cannot communicate with others it's not very social.