Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    thanks for the information seems helpfull , timing it with LVL 90 talents , is a good choice Also

If you are willing to swap to engineering that would benefit you for many tiers and expansions to come as long as execution sentence exists. Go for it

im already an engineering , and synapse is a gr8 to maintaine for a few second some dps , a tinker that gives u for 10 sec an ammount of str is really something , some Retries take this profession coz its a burst Tinker stackable with ur burst cooldown , but many often i try to avoid trinkets that i need to Cast or use so i can maintan my synapse in the macro list , coz from cata expansion tinker + trinket aint stackable and i dont want to make to many buttons just to maintain for using the both , but u had good point anaxie while using synapse with ES ( if the guardian is on CD ) its a good benefit , but sthe question is should i line it before Es or line it under ES in the other meaning Es>synapse or synapse>Es

i would also like to know if the synapse springs go first in macro or the ability you are macroing it to.

Well if you macroing it to a specific ability like your level 90 talent, you'll probably going to want to put the springs first so that boost in STR is snapshotted at the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If you are willing to swap to engineering that would benefit you for many tiers and expansions to come as long as execution sentence exists. Go for it
    Has anyone ran any sims to see what the dps increase would be? I've got some guild members to help me try and sim this for myself to see if its worth my time. This is the sim where I changed all my profs to engineering.

http://pastebin.com/HrgvbbWt

So far it looks like a 1000dps increase over the course of a fight.