Eternally in the Vale: The Golden Gate

I finally reached exalted today and finished the step "Welcome Home" expecting another achievement to ding, but received nothing. Looking at the achievement it says i have completed everything but the step "The Golden Gate"...and thats the first thing you do before you enter the Vale. Is there any word on when they are going to fix this bug?

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

if you figure it out, please post here.
    Ive done a lot of googling and cant find any solid info about this either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ticked it and the GM answered me that "thay are not informed of a bug in the achievement" ...
    That's all he said after 48 hours of wait.

I still think tho that its bugged.

I also conacted a GM about a fix for this section of the achievement the reply i got was:

"We have not had the go ahead from the development team to apply a fix to this achievement yet. They are currently working on a fix for it."

Still waiting for this fix as well.

Deleted
    same here, i made a ticket about (and even added more stuff i found bugged while doing it) 2days+ no response yet.
    if i get an usefull response ill edit it here

Same here, I also made a ticket and still no response.

Deleted
    I got exalted today aswell, Got credit for welcome home but no achievement. Made a ticket like 12 hours ago but still no response

5.1 I believe is going to fix the bug.

Deleted
    Blizzard obviously does not care about achievement hunters anymore. Scenario achievements are bugged, quest achievements are bugged, PvP achievements are bugged and lots of other stuff is bugged. Just like CoD, you pay for the official beta tests. The whole 'beta' was actually alpha testing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    Blizzard obviously does not care about achievement hunters anymore. Scenario achievements are bugged, quest achievements are bugged, PvP achievements are bugged and lots of other stuff is bugged. Just like CoD, you pay for the official beta tests. The whole 'beta' was actually alpha testing.
    Agreed. I absolutely hate archaeology, but I wanted to hit 600 for guild profession achievement. In an hour of archaeology, I found 4-5 spots where the nodes were bugged, below geography or in rocks or otherwise inaccessible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Lypo View Post
    Agreed. I absolutely hate archaeology, but I wanted to hit 600 for guild profession achievement. In an hour of archaeology, I found 4-5 spots where the nodes were bugged, below geography or in rocks or otherwise inaccessible.
    On a related note, i made a new guild and instantly popped the 'solve 500 unique artifacts'

i got exalted finished the quest a few weeks ago and still no achievement

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    "Scenaterday" leaves a sour taste in my guild's mouth... I've felt, in my month or so on Pandaria, far too many people did not report bugs as is the intent of a beta. Blizzard should rethink inviting everyone to test next time and do a better weeding through for testers unlike Cataclysm (not just because I wasn't invited, but my friend who was inactive for over a year was) We'll see what 5.1 brings with fixes, and I'll keep waiting days on tickets for a response.

Deleted
    I opened a ticket for this a few days ago, GM said it was known and there is a fix coming in 5.1 or they are working on one for it, he also said he had reports of you needing to watch the cinematic for one of the first where you enter the vale for it to trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinbeast View Post
    I opened a ticket for this a few days ago, GM said it was known and there is a fix coming in 5.1 or they are working on one for it, he also said he had reports of you needing to watch the cinematic for one of the first where you enter the vale for it to trigger.
    I doubt it's the cinematics. I watched all of them and I'm also missing Golden Gates from my achievement. And I doubt many people would skip cinematics on their first playthrough.