Zboard Wow The Burning Crusade keyboard

I was wanting to know if anyone knows where i can get the drivers for the Zboard Wow The Burning Crusade keyboard.

i got it today at the fleamarket and it dose not have the driver cd so i can not use the special keys
    i am using it right now like a normal keyboard.

also zboard.com is shutdown it seems

Edit: i really didn't know where to put this so if its in the wrong spot mybad
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Torrent comes to mind. Someone on here might have it. Weren't the WoW zboards up to cataclysm all the same buttons?

Bummer to hear zboard shut down too.

And last thing...fleamarket. Man...wish my fleamarkets were up to date like that

Quote Originally Posted by sebun View Post
    The burning crusade one is not in that list i looked. also to answer another poster i think each ones key setup is different but i could be wrong about that. also i have not been able to find a turrent on it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD