Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daskalos View Post
    We wont force each other to play something we dont like we will see what we got and decide accordingly most of us dont really care....we just want to play new class and not what we had earlier but ty for the tip.

Tapaj tyvm for the link but we are more interested in whats the best tank,healer etc atm.I heard that dks and warriors are the strongest tanks atm,druids and monks aint very good...So far we got :

tanks (0/2):
    mdps (1/2):rogue
    rdps (3/4):ele shaman(healing os),hunter,mage
    healers (2/2):monk,hpala

so basically the rest of the team needs to fill the empty spots.We are thinking of warrior+dk as tanks and we dont know about the last mdps and last rdps
    This is proberbly the best indeed

Deleted
    I would suggest you to fill up your roster like this if you want to optimize it.

Tanks: DK/Warrior, Haste Protection Paladin --- Logic DK is better. This causes tanks to use different gear sets which causes them to gear up faster.
    Mdps: Rogue --- Melees are bad, having a rogue works. Wouldnt take any more, especially not plate to allow your paladin tank to gear up faster.
    rdps: ele shammy, hunter mage, get a spriest and a warlock --- 3 cloths, yes, bad for gearing, but the classes are to strong to pass up.
    Healers: Keep your healers.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    What happens to Agility daggers and melee weapons without mastery on them? Straight to the disenchant bin?
    The gold or the enchant materials are actually better to the casual guild than bringing melee.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    I would suggest you to fill up your roster like this if you want to optimize it.

Tanks: DK/Warrior, Haste Protection Paladin --- Logic DK is better. This causes tanks to use different gear sets which causes them to gear up faster.
    Mdps: Rogue --- Melees are bad, having a rogue works. Wouldnt take any more, especially not plate to allow your paladin tank to gear up faster.
    rdps: ele shammy, hunter mage, get a spriest and a warlock --- 3 cloths, yes, bad for gearing, but the classes are to strong to pass up.
    Healers: Keep your healers.
    Agree with spriest and/or warlock, but it'd be good to have a druid in there somewhere (instead of the shammy maybe? Sorry shamans Or the hunter? Sorry hunters... ).

Edit: I guess loot distribution comes into it, so elemental/resto shaman and hunter are a really nice combination. Maybe pick the warlock over the spriest then to fit in a druid?
    Last edited by mmoc148b5469e6; 2012-10-24 at 10:01 AM.