10+ Year Old Account

Heroic Elegon(elemental PoV)

Soon to come our Heroic Will Kill.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your pillar hit.

Deleted
    Why no Searing Totem on the pull (especially when you hold FE till after Ascendance) and why no pre cast?

grats

love the UI

is that the same one i saw posted in the macros and ui section a while ago, but the guy said it was not available for download.

Don´t tell me you didn´t manage to get a video of Spirit kings, cus that´s the one my guild is working on atm Or did you perhaps sit out that fight?

Still, OT, grats, good job and a nice kill!

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice vid, will defo use this as a refrence. Grats with the kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you and I had a spirit kings kill until my motherboard died, got a new one and I will be re-making one asap. As to the searing totem and pre-cast stuff. It was down before the pull and I did pre-cast elemental blast with a pre-pot. You can see my searing totem weak aura on the pull and me pre-casting 1 second before the pull happened. As to my Fire Ele, I still drop it with int procs force of habit, it was during asendance. I try to get it up during all my procs lightwave, jade spirit, and both trinkets if possible. Granted that doesn't matter anymore. And yes my pillar did hit. Normally have some pretty decent procs with lava burst or elemental overloads or Echos. Just didn't happen there. But we got the kill and now we are World 13th 10 man, US 2nd. So no complaints here.
    Last edited by Aids; 2012-10-22 at 01:55 PM.

great video man!! I also love your UI, very clean looking