Deleted

So I've rerolled to a healing monk. Any advice?

At risk of losing my healing spot, since Priests really can't keep up at the moment, I'm in the process of leveling a Mistweaver.
    Just got to level 12 and punched Varian in the face, just got all the hierlooms (chest, shoulders, legs, head, tell me though if I forgot one), so had a few questions.

1: Mistweavers at 90: What is healing like? Fun? Poweful? Compare it to another class, play style wise.

2: Would it be quickest just to LFD, if so, which role? Are the queue times quicker for a certain spec?

3: Is it wrong that I'm slightly attracted to my female Panda? She's so curvy.
    (this question is a joke. Maybe. Carry on. :P)

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    You forgot the cloak and if you've earned it, the ring from the fishing contest. At least for +xp heirlooms. There's also the weapons and trinkets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zuckas View Post
    You forgot the cloak and if you've earned it, the ring from the fishing contest. At least for +xp heirlooms. There's also the weapons and trinkets.
    Where's the cloak from?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroleonShadowflower View Post
    Where's the cloak from?
    guild lvl 20+honored with said guild

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroleonShadowflower View Post
    Where's the cloak from?
    Guild Vendor, if you can buy the helmets you can buy the cloak as well

Comming from a resto shaman and resto druid i find a mistweaver more fun to play healing wise.
    When you mix in a little fistweaving you can make your healing really dynamic icw the stand and heal style the other healers have.

The healing itself is quite powerfull, rm on your party, uplift/chi wave when needed/possible, jab to generate chi and some other stuff to do a little dmg with, rivival as "ow shit" button.

Only thing i miss myself (altough it can be i'm missing something) is a big heal i can cast anytime i want, atm i need to gather 3chi for a EV and either hardcast it with a 2.xsec casttime or start a soothing channel that makes it instant.
    I'm not impressed with that mechanic.

Deleted
    well the big heal that can be cast would be channel soothing mist and then instant surging mist. it does cost a ton of mana but is quite a big heal and coupled with soothing mist and the soothing mist from statue is a lot of healing. you can also hardcast surging mist but starting a channel of soothing then instant surging will always be faster.

Honestly, Mistweaver is a pretty powerful spec right now. It's pretty dynamic and I guess you could call it fun. I don't really find it too fun though. I miss my shaman! Gonna stick with the monk, though, since it's what I'm raiding with. Good luck!