Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Evelynn's ultimate.

That damage, slow and shield. How can you not love that? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Katarina's Shunpo. It's incredible utility, damage reduction, damage (if you have enough AP)... I love it. Actually, all of her abilities.
    There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Miss Fortune's Bullet Time, love seeing bullets like that fly across the area. Plus the laugh, reminds me how envious I am of her, I wish I had her laugh when I do something crazy.

Played Darius on friends acc for the first time ever. Came late to a fight we were winning really really hard (when I came they were all sub 15% hp but none dead). Flashed in and held down R First penta

Deleted
    Lux's R and Ezreals R. Getting blind snipes is just too damn satisfying.

Rumbles Ult. The amount of times I've used it to snipe a kill when they thought they were safe. Even more satisfying when people keep standing in it.

Ziggs Ult, in the same way. Oh you think you got away TOO BAD
    RETH

Cassio's ulti and all of Jayce's ability

Oh yeah and Lux' ulti too, insta kill or baron steal.

Will be missed ~

Alpha Strike. So much damage as AP Yi. On 4 targets. And if one of them is an enemy champion and dies, I can do it again(if my ult is up, which it always is during teamfights)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Blitz Q (Hook) I love making a fool out of the enemy hooking them through bushes/walls ect securing kills.

Lulu's polymorph. i love turning people into cupcakes. Ohh hey fiddle were u channeling ur ult? how about u become a squirrel instead. Wait im low and darius wants to dunk me? Go away silly kitty :P

Out of the limited amount of characters I have played so far, I would have to say MFs ultimate.

My new favorite ability is starting to become Maokai's Sapling Toss. I love those eager little saplings. They all got something to prove. I have especially started liking it a lot cause I got the Totemic skin for him, and they are tiny totem birds. Freaking cute as hell.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    AP Nidalee Spear. The most fun i've had in the game ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohr View Post
    AP Nidalee Spear. The most fun i've had in the game ever.
    And my nightmare since yesterday. Ugh, I learned how to dodge it, but still, if done right it is extremely difficult to avoid. The one game I played mid Nid vs mid Nid (don't ask) it was a javelin toss fight.

OT: Nami's ultimate. Done correctly it can slow down enemies long enough to get kills or to get away, kill champs at low life from a ridiculous range, and the threat of it coming keeps enemies on their toes. The control of it. It takes some getting used to, but a well placed wave can literally mean the destruction of an entire team. I haven't tried it on Domination or 3v3 maps, but I am thinking its effect would be exactly the same or worse.
    Last edited by Speedy92286; 2012-12-13 at 12:12 AM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not for any practical reason but I like what it represents: Nasus' Siphoning Strike
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Decieve is surely getting on top of my list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Viktor's Death Ray. When you get used to the(imo) kinda clunky aiming, it's lots of fun to use.
    I was reading the replies in the hope for this one! <3

Viktor is my main mage aside from Malzaharharhar.
    Oh and AP Ez, but didn't he get nerfed?

Deleted
    Galio's ulti:} or Mumu's ulti