Deleted

currently able to play without subscription

My time card based subscription ran out yesterday and I didn't renew immediately as I will spend most time out of town till next sunday. As of now I am still able to log in and play. Might be a bug. Might be a compensation for the two days of prolonged server downs in the last weeks. Might be something different. Just a heads up.

Deleted
    I thought it was free to play now? Could be wrong mind as I dont play it.

The F2P thing crossed my mind but that is still a ways out is it not?

10+ Year Old Account
    What level are you?

Deleted

/10 characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... maybe you had some free game time given to you. I know I had 1-2 months of free time from Bioware so ya never know. Best solution would be to check your account and see whats going on. I wouldn't complain though!

Deleted
    "Subscription
    Your play time will be ending soon."

Gotta love precise information. Seems it was indeed extended, but they won't tell me by how long.
    Yesterday evening (more than 24 hours ago by now) it was supposed to be used up, but I didn't bother trying to log in. Anyway more than 60 people gathering in Black Hole, so they sure didn't need me to make the server look crowded.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    "Subscription
    Your play time will be ending soon."

Gotta love precise information. Seems it was indeed extended, but they won't tell me by how long.
    Yesterday evening (more than 24 hours ago by now) it was supposed to be used up, but I didn't bother trying to log in. Anyway more than 60 people gathering in Black Hole, so they sure didn't need me to make the server look crowded.
    hehe ur telling me, earlier there was 50+ on taris leveling.

I wonder if its a bug from something to do with them switching all the PTS accounts to f2p accounts to test them.

Deleted
    Time ran out by today, seems it was an extension of a few days for whatever reasons and nothing of relevance for other people; sorry.