life on hit for DH

just started again to play d3 for 1.0.5, and i must say the game is more enjoyable.

Anyway, any DH that has tested/knows how loh works with certain abilities? Most interesting would be caltrops (with dmg rune) and rapid fire.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I would also be interested in this. I havent played since before 1.04 cause i was stuck in act 1 inferno.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

current difficulty tuning is waaaaay more forgiving for people with not so good gear. With the same gear i was grinded by normal mobs at act3 start, i steamrolled the entire place once 1.0.5 came. I farm consistently MP1, and i think also MP2 is not out of league, but then it's all about how fast you can clear a run.

Also, new pet wolf is really good in solo, it basically tanks easily normal mobs and also elites for enough time to give you breath. But i assume the more you go up with MP, the less effective it becomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have about 900 LoH on my own DH, and I know for one (havn't tested dmg Caltrops) that the Smoke Screen rune Trail of Fire (can't remember if nerfed) could get me from 50% to 100% + more if 4 mobs or above. So I would guess Caltrops works too, but not quite sure. I can test later when I come home

afaik, caltrops rune should work the same way - loh connects each tick of damage; but i never tested it and on my gear there's exactly 0 loh :P Would be awesome if works the same for rapid fire.

I get pretty far with just standing and shooting with 700 AR, 60k hp (rough values ofc) and 150k dmg, have only tried Mp4 so far and I can pretty much just roll through without much problem.