10+ Year Old Account

[Music] Pandora Stations

I go on pandora a lot to listen to music, I have a good amount of stations that I listen to on shuffle. I was just wondering what stations you guys have.

The stations I listen to on shuffle are Electronica, Marilyn Manson, Classic metal, Linkin park, nine inch nails, korn, skrillex, daylight, mastodon, the black dahlia murder, just breathe, todays alternative, Incubus, industrial, the bird and the worm, trivium, led zeppelin, techno, basshunter, coheed & cambria, Gorillaz, Pink floyd, red hot chili peppers, white chapel, the doors, southern rock, 90's alternative/grunge, queen of the stone age, a day to remember, classic punk/ new wave, system of a down, austrian death machine, mgmt, five finger death punch, blink 182, all shall perish, alternative/indie, heavy metal, deathcore, divine heresy, and tool.

I should probably go through these and delete some, but oh well....
    Borador

Props to Sanistra for the awesome signature.

I have a station that I called 'Sketch radio' that I made to listen to while I'm drawing or painting. It is very eclectic. I clicked the 'share' button but I don't know if that makes it possible for other people to find and listen to it.

I also have a station called 'The Music of the Night' with the song seed from The Phantom of the Opera song. It plays only musicals so I hear a lot of excellent songs from Disney and Broadway.