Thread: Elegon 10 hc

Deleted

Elegon 10 hc

Hey Guys. Last night we were trying on elegon heroic 10 man. We're getting to last phase every try now. Stacking upp all adds and killing em. 3-5 sec after that we die every time. We cant heal it. We're using paladin/druid healer. Tried with tranq & am in the beginning but we die directly. Whats the trick? what are we missing?

I know I'm not helping here but... One night on a HC boss and you're "stuck". It just makes me sad that it comes to this. :<

OT: Personal CDs?

Deleted
    Personal CD are we using etc, and we arent stuck after just one night. Wehave been on that boss seens sunday. We have been hitting the last phase many times and last night then we had everything in place and we still coundnt get past one a few % in the last phase. So what are we missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Pronova View Post
    Personal CD are we using etc, and we arent stuck after just one night. Wehave been on that boss seens sunday. We have been hitting the last phase many times and last night then we had everything in place and we still coundnt get past one a few % in the last phase. So what are we missing?
    Everyone runs to the middle, bloodlust, get big, spam buttons.. big win

Good luck

post world of logs and the forum can be more helpful

edit: if possible replace druid with monk or shaman
    Last edited by Smoopie; 2012-10-24 at 02:13 PM.

will try to do it with a monk this reset.

we tried pretty much everything. pop AM, tranq and all personals at beginning of last phase, chaining em, only personals etc, but nothing seems to work. dying at 9 or 10 stacks, when other guilds kill the boss at 15-16 stacks.