Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    What a bunch of turncoats.
    How easily you all forget that the Alliance destroyed Garrosh's home world. So nuking Theramore pales in comparison.
    Garrosh was tasked with looking out for the welfare of the Horde. Horde needs resources so he is handling that. He is fighting a 2 front war, Theramore from the south and Ashenvale to the north (north east-ish). By removing Theramore he stops the alliance from having a port of harbor, and allows him to focus Horde's resources at Ashenvale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannis866 View Post
    that would be awesome to play as a vrykul

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 11:18 PM ----------

Then after go and pick flowers with alliance /yawn
    Oh no no no, I'll go pick up the bones of those who sided with Garrosh and turn them into toilet brush handles, so they have a use even after there gone.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 12:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by galikanokus View Post
    How easily you all forget that the Alliance destroyed Garrosh's home world. So nuking Theramore pales in comparison.
    Garrosh was tasked with looking out for the welfare of the Horde. Horde needs resources so he is handling that. He is fighting a 2 front war, Theramore from the south and Ashenvale to the north (north east-ish). By removing Theramore he stops the alliance from having a port of harbor, and allows him to focus Horde's resources at Ashenvale.
    Ner'zhul did that. Alliance had nothing to do with it.
    #boycottchina

So the game will force me to side with Vol'jin, even though I want to side with Garrosh? Lame. Vol'jin better not become Warchief...

10+ Year Old Account
    Its really lame what they did to Garrosh. He was really the only reason I actually would play a Horde character. I'm not even sure why most horde players don't like him.

I'm also not even sure why people even like Vol'jin.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK, I need to ask this, because this whole bouncing back and forth thing here is starting to get on my nerves.

All you who keep saying you like Garrosh, are you honestly, seriously saying you can't see how he's now the bad guy, how he's tried to kill one of the hordes own and using fear and intimidation within the horde now. Are you honestly saying, for real, that you don't see him as bad, or see the crimes he's committed?

Are you really incapable of seeing what the writers are telling in this story?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by galikanokus View Post
    How easily you all forget that the Alliance destroyed Garrosh's home world.

lolwut?
    Ner'zhul, an Orc, did that.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rexxar for Warchief !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    OK, I need to ask this, because this whole bouncing back and forth thing here is starting to get on my nerves.

All you who keep saying you like Garrosh, are you honestly, seriously saying you can't see how he's now the bad guy, how he's tried to kill one of the hordes own and using fear and intimidation within the horde now. Are you honestly saying, for real, that you don't see him as bad, or see the crimes he's committed?

Are you really incapable of seeing that some people maybe doesn't want a pacifist leader in this game, and as I stated it is just a game. Bad guy or good guy, I want stuff to happen. Garrosh is far more capable to bring out some war between the alliance and the horde than that God aweful Thrall. War in World of Warcraft is a good thing.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I am really enjoying it as is, but if only blizz writers went one way with him, they started out having him go one way then all of a sudden took him a different way

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    This is good. I was worried they'd seed it too late in the expansion, but building up not only discontentment but straight insubordination this early is positive. Turning on Garrosh will feel more like logical progression than an arbitrary switch of allegiances in the 5.Sharrosh raid.
    indeed. id rather spend the rest of the expac trying to subvert everything garry tries to do rather than go: "oh ya thats right. i hate you" and turn around and betray him. personally id like to see someone other than vol'jin or Thrall become warchief simply because im pretty fucking tired of WCIII characters still being on the big stage. i want some new faces and see where they can take us in terms of story line. but unless we see some new face who could possibly be a candidate for warchief come out this patch that's just a dream that will never come true.

Yes you are correct, "Ner'zhul finally opened his portals to other worlds, but he did not foresee the terrible price he would pay. The portals' tremendous energies tore Draenor apart." and I was mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltes View Post
    Are you really incapable of seeing that some people maybe doesn't want a pacifist leader in this game, and as I stated it is just a game. Bad guy or good guy, I want stuff to happen. Garrosh is far more capable to bring out some war between the alliance and the horde than that God aweful Thrall. War in World of Warcraft is a good thing.
    Then you can't see the consequences of war and what it means in the story. And I dare say the same goes for most who follow Garrosh.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2012-10-24 at 12:21 AM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    It was revealed in the March 2012 Mists of Pandaria Press Event that Garrosh will be the final boss for the Mists of Pandaria Mists of Pandaria expansion, as both factions recognize his growing instability and lust for power.[40] This means a new Warchief will be appointed and most assume Thrall will return, but Blizzard Entertainment Zarhym has hinted that the new Warchief may not be who everyone expects.[41]

This is from wowwiki, We all knew Garrosh was gonna get X'ed.

When a wild forum troll appears

10+ Year Old Account
    War has consequences. The horde is about honor and brotherhood and surviving. But when it turns into its leader stabbing other members of the horde in the back and using fear to control the rest, well lets put it this way, I've actually read the lore and know what happened to the dark horde. It wasn't just demons that caused it to collapse, it was the warmongering mistakes of fools like Ner'zhul, Grom and even Doomhammer in some degree.

you talk like its all about alliance vs horde in this story now, but then your blind to whats happening in the horde and seeing whats happening to it as a result.
    #boycottchina

War has consequences. The horde is about honor and brotherhood and surviving. But when it turns into its leader stabbing other members of the horde in the back and using fear to control the rest, well lets put it this way, I've actually read the lore and know what happened to the dark horde. It wasn't just demons that caused it to collapse, it was the warmongering mistakes of fools like Ner'zhul, Grom and even Doomhammer in some degree.

you talk like its all about alliance vs horde in this story now, but then your blind to whats happening in the horde and seeing whats happening to it as a result.
    Who said the horde is about honor?
    I don't want honor, I want to win, and every last alliance member crushed under the heals of the horde. I stand by garrosh.

I never understood why people want every race to be a token of mortality, that game would be so boring.

Oh, Right, you can predict things too then? I suppose you predicted that Garrosh would be warchief forever too?

Oh no. The new horde will great after he's gone, because we're have a daily quest where by any still loyal to Garrosh will be kicked up the butt out over the city walls.

Actually replacing the one dimensional Garrosh from the one dimensional Mary Sue Thrall is simply a push in my book. One boring character from another boring character. Literately the only thing Garrosh has going for him is that unlike Thrall he is not going to be a utterly predictable Mary Sue character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarris View Post
    I don't want honor, I want to win, and every last alliance member crushed under the heals of the horde. I stand by garrosh.

I never understood why people want every race to be a token of mortality, that game would be so boring.
    People like to bring their political ideas in a fantasy world for some reason and try to compare the two.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Then you will die with him =)
    Amen my friend. Destruction upon all Garrosh supporters

"I dont like this character so nobody else should like him too because he is a big bad orc"

Grow up mate.

People like garrosh because they like his character. I like Garrosh because he is actually getting something done. Vol'jin plotting to kill the warcheif is treason. I never liked Vol'jin or most of the alliance characters. Especially jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarris View Post

This is the biggest contradiction I see in the pro-Garrosh camp: If you want to win, you should hate him for considering Sylvanas' tactics a disgrace. She's getting the best results.