Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    War has consequences. The horde is about honor and brotherhood and surviving. But when it turns into its leader stabbing other members of the horde in the back and using fear to control the rest, well lets put it this way, I've actually read the lore and know what happened to the dark horde. It wasn't just demons that caused it to collapse, it was the warmongering mistakes of fools like Ner'zhul, Grom and even Doomhammer in some degree.

you talk like its all about alliance vs horde in this story now, but then your blind to whats happening in the horde and seeing whats happening to it as a result.
    War has nothing to do with honor.

Loktar ogar. Victory or death. Where in that does it say victory and honor? bro.

Quote Originally Posted by topitopi View Post
    This is the biggest contradiction I see in the pro-Garrosh camp: If you want to win, you should hate him for considering Sylvanas' tactics a disgrace. She's getting the best results.
    If it were up to me sylvanas would be the leader of the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarris View Post
    Who said the horde is about honor?
    I don't want honor, I want to win, and every last alliance member crushed under the heals of the horde. I stand by garrosh.

I never understood why people want every race to be a token of mortality, that game would be so boring.
    So because YOU want a dark story you don't think the horde stands for anything else except your narrow point of view?

I;ve been raiding the lore a lot longer then you, the new horde became about brotherhood, honor and survival, not mindless barbarity and murder. you want that, you should go read game of thrones.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    time we see the rise of the new horde again. The hellscream horde took a wrong path and its time to put everything back on the road..

No Tusk Club.

If it were up to me sylvanas would be the leader of the horde.
    Man I wish Sylvanas was in charge. I'm happy with Vol'jin though he's a bad ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    War has nothing to do with honor.

Loktar ogar. Victory or death. Where in that does it say victory and honor? bro.
    Read what I just said. Unless you understand what the new horde means and what it became after the old horde collapsed, you'd know what matters in it, rather then what you think it should be.
    #boycottchina

Read what I just said. Unless you understand what the new horde means and what it became after the old horde collapsed, you'd know what matters in it, rather then what you think it should be.
    Most of the old horde still makes up the new horde bro.

They still remember there old ideas etc. No wonder the orc people willingly follow Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account

They still remember there old ideas etc. No wonder the orc people willingly follow Garrosh.
    Wrong again.

The few remaing members of the old horde, which would have been decades past, the old veterans like Saurfang live in constant reminder of dark times and the endless bloodshed, many want to forget it.
    The orcs who follow Garrosh are brainwashed into believing there was something heroic about the demon corrupted horde, and blindly follow him without knowing any better.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account

official the New horde is stil Thralls horde. the Old horde started with puppet-warchief Blackhand and ended with the liberation of the camps.
    The horde we players are now in is called Hellscreams horde.

No Tusk Club.

So because YOU want a dark story you don't think the horde stands for anything else except your narrow point of view?

I;ve been raiding the lore a lot longer then you, the new horde became about brotherhood, honor and survival, not mindless barbarity and murder. you want that, you should go read game of thrones.
    I don't want a dark story. I want an interesting story. Without conflict the game would be boring.
    You need to have a bad guy to have good guys. I mean if you want another tyrande and lothar, or anybody that just stands there and doesn't engage in the story, have at it.

Also I've been with the lore for a long time. But I'm glad you think I'm so young.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trassk its a fucking game, people are going to have their own opinions about it, so stop crying if people dont think the same way as you do. You literally jump out and attack anyone who likes garrosh, and its fucking annoying.
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nachoo View Post
    Trassk its a fucking game, people are going to have their own opinions about it, so stop crying if people dont think the same way as you do. You literally jump out and attack anyone who likes garrosh, and its fucking annoying.
    You want to know whats annoying, aside from people who because they can't get into the debate come from outside and try to slur it, its people who don't know half the facts of what they claim to like, and when you present it to them, they try to deny it.
    Its a fantasy roleplay genre, so if you don't have anything to add to it don't bother posting
    #boycottchina

I would sooner faction change than let a troll be warchief.
    Rexxar
    Bain
    Saurfang
    or gtfo
    Bane

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want a dark story. I want an interesting story. Without conflict the game would be boring.
    You need to have a bad guy to have good guys. I mean if you want another tyrande and lothar, or anybody that just stands there and doesn't engage in the story, have at it.

Also I've been with the lore for a long time. But I'm glad you think I'm so young.
    Having the horde given the one bad guy who you know full well will be defeated doesn't give it any structure, not when you know its going to collapse.

Still, at least with Garrosh gone, there's little chance for a long time that the horde will have its name dragged though the dirt by a mistake.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ironfists View Post
    I would sooner faction change than let a troll be warchief.
    Rexxar
    Bain
    Saurfang
    or gtfo
    Its Baine*
    And I do not understand your dislike for Vol'jin.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    You want to know whats annoying, aside from people who because they can't get into the debate come from outside and try to slur it, its people who don't know half the facts of what they claim to like, and when you present it to them, they try to deny it.
    Its a fantasy roleplay genre, so if you don't have anything to add to it don't bother posting
    If i had anything to add to this post it would how im sad blizz made the son of hellscream into such a bad guy. But then you would probably lash out at me for giving my opinion. You act like garrosh has always been such a bad guy, when he hasnt. Blizz JUST started to make him into a tyrant for MoP, thats what you dont get.
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having the horde given the one bad guy who you know full well will be defeated doesn't give it any structure, not when you know its going to collapse.

Still, at least with Garrosh gone, there's little chance for a long time that the horde will have its name dragged though the dirt by a mistake.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 02:03 AM ----------

Its Baine*
    And I do not understand your dislike for Vol'jin.
    trassk... we both know the horde's name stil suffers with doomhammer his campaign. Beside we learn that all the alliance leaders and horde leaders know that its garrosh his fault. They don't blame the horde. They blame Garrosh and Garrosh his horde. Heck if varian knew what vol'jin was planning i think he would cover the resources then for us XD

No Tusk Club.

yet its ok to call me immature when I don't agree with your point of view...
    Right....

10+ Year Old Account
    yet its ok to call me immature when I don't agree with your point of view...
    Right....
    didn't call you immature.
    #boycottchina

Blizzard wants the Horde to be Alliance Part 2, which sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nachoo View Post
    If i had anything to add to this post it would how im sad blizz made the son of hellscream into such a bad guy. But then you would probably lash out at me for giving my opinion. You act like garrosh has always been such a bad guy, when he hasnt. Blizz JUST started to make him into a tyrant for MoP, thats what you dont get.
    The only thing i will say to you, before i need to head off and do better things, is if you honestly haven't seen any of the bad stuff developing with Garrosh since he came into the story, that you didn't get any of the subtle hints here and there of the kind of character he was, that if you fell for the empty promises the character made and didn't pick up on what he was developing into (where he is now), then its not me that doesn't get it.
    #boycottchina