Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Sup?
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VFWh2.png[/IG]
    Duelfecta, Not too bad. Low INT though compensated for the vit which is a +

One of better rolls ive seen (apathy isnt posting his).

Resists all/loh is something i need on mine.

Id probably wear a soj over this ring, 20+% damage to elites is more than 200base stat.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post

Id probably wear a soj over this ring, 20+% damage to elites is more than 200base stat.
    Last night I picked up a Writhing Spine and held it up in my clenched fist, victoriously. We gotta get the Bulging Disc and whatever the other thing was.

Obviously doesn't have the xp

But an All Resist Unity would be your best bet wouldn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Klein View Post
    Obviously doesn't have the xp

But an All Resist Unity would be your best bet wouldn't it.
    So rmah over a legendary quest drop?

I will say the hellfire ring is nice on a merc, you even get 7% more xp gain.

I was using a unity i found (it had intel) but the stats were so nice i picked up a str version. Resist all version are to rich for my blood, do i look like dacien? :P

Thanks again apathy...

10+ Year Old Account
    So rmah over a legendary quest drop?

I will say the hellfire ring is nice on a merc, you even get 7% more xp gain.

I was using a unity i found (it had intel) but the stats were so nice i picked up a str version. Resist all version are to rich for my blood, do i look like dacien? :P

Thanks again apathy...
    I've been busy calm down! Besides I'm still working a trifecta cept this one is actually good since I'm focused on AR now

Resist all version are to rich for my blood, do i look like dacien? :P
    I have no girlfriend, and no social life.
    http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...ib3wo1_400.jpg

This roll makes baby Jesus cry.

At least I get 7% XP from equipping it to my follower. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    This roll makes baby Jesus cry.

At least I get 7% XP from equipping it to my follower. =/
    God that's as bad as my like 30+ of them that I've made ahaha poor Alyssa

10+ Year Old Account
    So let me get this straight. In order to make ONE ring, you need a drop from four mobs, one in each act. Each mob REQUIRES 5 NV stacks, and the drop rate is extremely low without Monster Power.

THEN, you need to get these items THREE times each (minus the plans), to get three portals, and if you don't do them all in the same game, possibly the same boss.

THEN, each boss doesn't have a 100% chance to drop the item needed to craft the ring. Do you require NV stacks here too?

Is that all correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So let me get this straight. In order to make ONE ring, you need a drop from four mobs, one in each act. Each mob REQUIRES 5 NV stacks, and the drop rate is extremely low without Monster Power.

THEN, you need to get these items THREE times each (minus the plans), to get three portals, and if you don't do them all in the same game, possibly the same boss.

THEN, each boss doesn't have a 100% chance to drop the item needed to craft the ring. Do you require NV stacks here too?

Is that all correct?
    About sums it up, doing the bosses in a group is very beneficial as you only need 3 machines between the amount of players you bring to do a full set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    About sums it up, doing the bosses in a group is very beneficial as you only need 3 machines between the amount of players you bring to do a full set.
    Looks like I'll never see it then. Aside from being forced to farm 5 NC stacks each time, the drop rate is still low, forcing you to run with Monster Power. Then, you're not even guaranteed the crafting item each time, so you have to do all that shit over again. For an item with FOUR RANDOM PROPERTIES.

Looks like I'll never see it then. Aside from being forced to farm 5 NC stacks each time, the drop rate is still low, forcing you to run with Monster Power. Then, you're not even guaranteed the crafting item each time, so you have to do all that shit over again. For an item with FOUR RANDOM PROPERTIES.
    Well it's there if you feel it's worth the effort, it's not ideal as far as RNG involvement but with good enough gear it's not that bad, especially not if you got a group to minimize the work getting 3 portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm kinda lucky...i found a mmo-champ person to carry me through mp6-7 lol only got 2 rings made though as farming 3 machines at a time kinda sucks

and Pend...the reason people want the ring so bad is for the 35% bonus xp to grind paragon lvls with...the 4 random props are just a bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    i'm kinda lucky...i found a mmo-champ person to carry me through mp6-7 lol only got 2 rings made though as farming 3 machines at a time kinda sucks

and Pend...the reason people want the ring so bad is for the 35% bonus xp to grind paragon lvls with...the 4 random props are just a bonus.
    And for alts. I'd probably use it for them more than anything.

If you typically only play solo and want to get carried on higher mp or just find a group of other players, I recommend http://www.reddit.com/r/InfernalMachine

Is that all correct?
    I assume you are farming for gear anyway and u want 5 NV to do that anyway. Just add the key warden to your run once you have 5 stacks. They have put them in nice locations for elites and side dungeons so even while looking for key warden the elites are around and adds to the farm.
    If you get a key bonus - if not then you get loot from the kill like an elite pack.

Chuck keys in stash until you have a few sets of 3.

Then if you go on chat or forum if you ask to be carried on higher MP and you provide a machine most people will do it cos they get a shot at organ without having to farm keys.

As for the 4 random properties well that can be tough but they have to so hardcore players will do the thing 5 or more times searching for best hellfire ring. I was semi lucky getting a att Speed 9% and +damage even if poison res and health globes were wasted properties.
    Last edited by Spider Klein; 2012-11-05 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Klein View Post
    I assume you are farming for gear anyway and u want 5 NV to do that anyway. Just add the key warden to your run once you have 5 stacks. They have put them in nice locations for elites and side dungeons so even while looking for key warden the elites are around and adds to the farm.
    If you get a key bonus - if not then you get loot from the kill like an elite pack.

Chuck keys in stash until you have a few sets of 3.

Then if you go on chat or forum if you ask to be carried on higher MP and you provide a machine most people will do it cos they get a shot at organ without having to farm keys.
    This is kinda what I do, I just do some farming and when I'm ready to quit, I hit up Keywarden. The only problem is getting reliable people for the actual uber runs, and I won't do it now unless it's with someone I know can handle themselves and knows their limits (you know who you are, and thank you lol!)

Some of these guys are like, "MP5? Sounds good!" And then they proceed to wipe over and over. Know your limits, people, aye aye aye!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    This is kinda what I do, I just do some farming and when I'm ready to quit, I hit up Keywarden. The only problem is getting reliable people for the actual uber runs, and I won't do it now unless it's with someone I know can handle themselves and knows their limits (you know who you are, and thank you lol!)

Some of these guys are like, "MP5? Sounds good!" And then they proceed to wipe over and over. Know your limits, people, aye aye aye!
    Just get Apathy to do it for you. I am not affliated with Apathy in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Just get Apathy to do it for you. I am not affliated with Apathy in any way.
    I should.

I just don't like the idea or random chance from the bosses you have to do three times to get bosses that have random chance to drop craft items.