Thread: DPS as Holy??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Runing 5 mans as Shockadin is the only way i do it now. Its much faster cuz i can heal and do high damage at the same time. And beating pure dps classes as a healer is a lot of fun

example - 100k dps

Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    Runing 5 mans as Shockadin is the only way i do it now. Its much faster cuz i can heal and do high damage at the same time. And beating pure dps classes as a healer is a lot of fun

example - 100k dps
    <video>
    Lol awesome :P How's your gear btw? As you're pulling 100k, wich is rather good.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I do 2s with a warrior and I use Glyph of Harsh Words and Denounce and I also talent Repentance and Holy Avenger. When either one of them is low, cc the other guy and burst like crazy. You can do crazy amounts of damage when you pop all cds. It's like going with double dps but with a healer. Soo worth it.

example - 100k dps
    I chuckled when I saw Heroism and an Intellect potion =p (why u no have 15% LFD buff though!)

I certainly pull more DPS in my i500 holy gear than my i465 ret gear haha

and yeah, makes 5 mans go so much faster when the healer is pulling competitive dps

Goooooood, let the shockadin flow through you.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Madness. Shockadin is sick. Gonna try it later after that video.

Unfortunately the shockadin got nerfed really bad since mop beta. But it's still fun, definitely in hcs. And I like your attitudes: spread the word - I mean shock! It's fun and I like it to stay alive (even if it's just a niche).

Quote Originally Posted by Homsel View Post
    Unfortunately the shockadin got nerfed really bad since mop beta. But it's still fun, definitely in hcs. And I like your attitudes: spread the word - I mean shock! It's fun and I like it to stay alive (even if it's just a niche).
    that 100k dps is from patch 5.1, so yeah.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Lol awesome :P How's your gear btw? As you're pulling 100k, wich is rather good.
    It is 488 ilvl. I could improve that dps if i had some pure caster dps trinkets instead of using healer trinkets and also if i reforged all into crit. Also notice 4 set makes shockadin even more OP cuz of 2s reduced cd on holy shock! But i dont have it yet

Shockadin works fine up to Dark Summoner/Battletron in Brawlers Arena aswell with a few bosses being a bit tricky on the way. More fun then facerolling it as retri. I just wish Denounce was usable on the move!

It is 488 ilvl. I could improve that dps if i had some pure caster dps trinkets instead of using healer trinkets and also if i reforged all into crit. Also notice 4 set makes shockadin even more OP cuz of 2s reduced cd on holy shock! But i dont have it yet
    Do the PvP 4set bonus work with Harsh Words, or what that glyph is called? Guess that would be kinda nice aswell, gaining 1 HoPo every WoG
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore