Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry 【Bugs】/kiss or /sleep______It's not fun at all!

If you are seduced,guys,please use "/kiss";
    If your another locks's guard use felstorm,please use "/sleep":Maybe it's fun for blz....

Wait what ?

Perhaps you could explain a bit more? This is a garbled mess.

Deleted
    wait, what? I don't even!

i think he is saying that if you get seduced (CC) you do /kiss emote and something special happens

same with being some kind of guard you can do /sleep and something happens.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Or it's just a kid trying to troll

If you /kiss the succubus you get some "love" back(depends of your kinkiness)

Dont know any emote with the Felguard thou

A heart flies above your heads when you /kiss a succubus... OH NOES BLIZZ HOW CAN YOU DO THIS
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

Deleted
    I'm guessing if you are being seduced by a succubus and you do /kiss it breaks the seduce?

That's the only thing I can extrapolate from whatever (s)he's trying to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Confined View Post
    A heart flies above your heads when you /kiss a succubus... OH NOES BLIZZ HOW CAN YOU DO THIS
    /flirt works too.

Quote Originally Posted by qu1rex View Post
    I'm guessing if you are being seduced by a succubus and you do /kiss it breaks the seduce?

Yes,it is.Even some classes have known the "love".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qu1rex View Post

Quote Originally Posted by shinewaylee View Post
    Now I highly doubt blizz would let emotes interact with CC that way, but has anyone tried this, to see if it works, just in case? I'm guessing OP just saw a mixture of people using the emote, and diminishing returns setting in and reducing effectivity of the spell, or something of that nature. If a rumour like this starts and people start mass using this there are bound to be people that "witness" it happening.

this is the last time i do LSD...

Deleted
    wat???

You mean that rogues, for instance, have figured out that they can break seduction by doing /kiss? But warriors haven't?

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Now I highly doubt blizz would let emotes interact with CC that way, but has anyone tried this, to see if it works, just in case? I'm guessing OP just saw a mixture of people using the emote, and diminishing returns setting in and reducing effectivity of the spell, or something of that nature. If a rumour like this starts and people start mass using this there are bound to be people that "witness" it happening.
    It works ... i tried several times and it works .. /kiss and /flirt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quae View Post
    It works ... i tried several times and it works .. /kiss and /flirt
    Wow, well that kills any use there might have been in using Succy in PvP. Hope some of the more PvP oriented people take the time to report this so it can get fixed, cause that's screwed up.

EDIT: tried it myself too, when I ran into a warlock buddy. Both Shivarra and Succy can be interrupted like this. This effectively ends any use they had in PvP when more people are aware of this.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2012-10-25 at 10:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta admit, pretty epic. lol

About 20days, this bug has been the fun set?

10+ Year Old Account
    About 20days, this bug has been the fun set?
    I reported it as a bug through the ingame bug report tool, but I've not read anything about it in the patchnotes, so I don't think there is a fix yet. If there is *going* to be a fix :<