Thread: stone guards

Deleted

stone guards

do ya normaly keep dotts up on two the hole fight, or just on one:as affliction

Im a mage but doesn't multi dotting yield more DPS ? Especially since they share the same health pool it would be like have double the amount of dots on 1 target ?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    on both of em, then Soul Swap ( unglyphed) when one dog is taunted away.

e.g. ( for 25m): dogs A & B are tanked together on tank 1, while dog C is on tank 2 and dog D on tank 3. If dog B is taunted by tank 2 -> tank 1 has dog A on him, tank 2 has dogs B and C on him, tank 3 still has dog D on him -> soulswap dots from dog A( the one left alone) to dog C ( the one that had no debuffs on him).
    as an extra, you can try to keep Corr only on dogs A and D ( if you can). this allows for more shards regen -> more haunt uptime.

keeping other dots rolling on A & D is a dps loss, considering they take 90% less dmg when the dogs are tanked apart from any other dog.

How much does your MG/Haunt uptime decrease from dotting both. I realize that we get higher dps by dotting both, but how do I prioritize how often to use MG?

I guess what Im asking is should I keep both targets dots up, and then focus MG/HAUNT on one of the targets.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazar View Post
    I guess what Im asking is should I keep both targets dots up, and then focus MG/HAUNT on one of the targets.
    That is correct sir. ( Keep dots up on both targets then focus one with MG+Haunt)