Windsong vs Elemental Force?

Does anyone have a verdict between these two enchants? Someone posted a chart recently showing that elemental force was putting out higher dps because of how the procrate on them worked via GC's blue post. Can anyone verify this? Cheers

Essentially, a little guesstimated math.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...QVDNJN3c#gid=0

I have the feeling that the 60%ish uptime on Windsong would easily beat out ~150,000 damage on a 5 minute fight. Which in all logical conclusion it should.

~150,000 damage is pretty pitiful for an enchant so I'm not sure if I actually did my math right (new to calc'ing procs.), or the enchant is completely crappy.

If anyone has logs that could back this up or knock it down, feel free to post! I'd like to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSpaztic View Post
    Essentially, a little guesstimated math.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...QVDNJN3c#gid=0

I have the feeling that the 60%ish uptime on Windsong would easily beat out ~150,000 damage on a 5 minute fight. Which in all logical conclusion it should.

~150,000 damage is pretty pitiful for an enchant so I'm not sure if I actually did my math right (new to calc'ing procs.), or the enchant is completely crappy.

If anyone has logs that could back this up or knock it down, feel free to post! I'd like to know.
    Good work with the calculations but I've picked up a few problems
    Real PPM proc chance can increase from IAS affects such as flurry stated here
    Elemental force is affected by crit and by the magic damage debuff so its (non-crit+crit*2.06)*3000*1.05
    elemental forces PPM is 10
    Last edited by Requiel; 2012-10-24 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    Elemental force is affected by crit and by the magic damage debuff so its (non-crit+crit*2.06)*3000*1.05
    Fixed in the Sheet, didn't add crit due to laziness and not the purpose of the sheet.
    But damage output is still ~315,000 damage minimum. Also seems around the 6 seconds since last activation you reach around 100% proc rate for Elemental Force.

Also! Thanks for the blue post, I was looking for conformation like that a couple of days ago.
    Last edited by LordSpaztic; 2012-10-24 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    This is kinda what has me messed up. Looking at armories of top end warriors most of them already have dancing steel which obviously makes sense. If they don't have dancing steel yet they all have windsong over elemental force. I'm really just looking for raw data that can prove that.