Red face Should I be doing More DPS? (Logs included - HELP! lol)

This is the first time I've used World Of Logs to record a raid:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1354&e=1623

Is 66k good for ilvl 474 Demonology Warlock in LFR? What do I do wrong? (be gentle! lol) I seemed to spend most of my time using life tap as I had no mana.

I think that's the link you need to view the logs, I'm Avikur on Ravencrest EU in <The Apocalypse> guild if you need to find me some other way or view other fights from tonights LFR

thats the results from when i 'simmed' myself, how should I go about reforging? What haste cap should I aim for?

Any suggestions and advice would be appreciated
    Last edited by Avikur; 2012-10-24 at 06:56 PM.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLisi1982 View Post
    This is the first time I've used World Of Logs to record a raid:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1354&e=1623

Is 66k good for ilvl 474 Demonology Warlock in LFR? What do I do wrong? (be gentle! lol) I seemed to spend most of my time using life tap as I had no mana.

I think that's the link you need to view the logs, I'm Avikur on Ravencrest EU in <The Apocalypse> guild if you need to find me some other way or view other fights from tonights LFR

thats the results from when i 'simmed' myself, how should I go about reforging? What haste cap should I aim for?

Any suggestions and advice would be appreciated
    if that is what you simmed then you need more hit. 66k for you means you arent horrible. but your not good either. looks to me like you just need more time on the training dummy... we all did it, now it's your turn

and also, get rid of that damn stopwatch trinket.

I was looking at buying Relic of Yu'lon, but its about 60k on my server, is it a good investment? likely to be BIS for quite a while?
    Warlock

The DMC trinket will be 2nd BIS for this entire tier. The only trinket that beats it is Essence of Terror from H Sha of Fear. I would call that a good investment.
    Last edited by Kasprodeth; 2012-10-24 at 09:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was looking at buying Relic of Yu'lon, but its about 60k on my server, is it a good investment? likely to be BIS for quite a while?
    Unless you kill Heroic bosses (and even then it's still usefull) Relic is a very good trinket, which will probably last you into tier 15.

well i'm fairly casual, I'll be doing LFR and as much normal as I can get into, so I'm guessing it's worth 60k, or is the price likely to fall significantly in the next few weeks?

And back to the original question ... what am I doing wrong?!! lol
    Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    well i'm fairly casual, I'll be doing LFR and as much normal as I can get into, so I'm guessing it's worth 60k, or is the price likely to fall significantly in the next few weeks?

And back to the original question ... what am I doing wrong?!! lol
    Given it'll be highly ranked for so long, as will other cards for other classes I would expect that price to remain pretty consistent for the tier. It may drop slightly during DMF events while people can turn in the quest, but in between times it will remain quite pricey.

Can anyone hand the deck in when DMF is on or do you need to be a scribe?
    Warlock

Anyone can hand the deck in during DMF.

Deleted
    Everyone can.

great, well thats saved me 40k I just got the cards and made the deck for 20k

Anyone able to help regarding my original post?
    Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Gara'jal isn't exactly a fight to really look at your dps, especially if you are going into the spirit realm imo. 66k is fine. It's not particularly stellar. You could do more with practice of course, as anybody can.

I'll be honest, haven't bothered with Demo this xpac but pretty positive you really shouldn't be having huge issues with mana. No lock spec really does. When are you LT'ing? As others said, the DMC will be a pretty big boost alone.

I find i'm life tapping a fair bit, i'll get into meta and while i'm using my fury i'll be building up loads of molten core procs, i'll then come out of meta at about 200-300 fury, spam soul fire to use my procs, have no mana left, go back into fury, again use it til 200-300 then back out, except my mana hasn't really gone up much, i'm then left with not much mana or fury
    Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to LT every 3rd Soul Fire to keep the flow going. I took a look at your Feng numbers, which are a more reliable indicator since it's the closest thing we have to a tank and spank right now; 58k seems pretty reasonable but not without some room for improvement. Practice, get used to the encounters and the flow and costs of abilities since resource management is such a big part of the spec.