Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by lazymangaka View Post
    I just can't see how someone can "only drink water". What a boring life! Even when I was in Afghanistan on the flightline in 110 degree heat for 12 hours a day, I would still only drink 1--maybe 2--bottles of water a day, and that was generally only because someone higher ranking specifically told me to hydrate. It's just gross to me, drinking something with absolutely no flavor. And if water does have flavor, it's generally even more disgusting, because it tastes dirty or something.
    Could be a lot to do with the water you've drank. In the town I live in our water supply lies below a bed of limestone (our whole area is a haven for limestone beds). So our water is naturally filtered, although a bit limey (causes build up). Take that water and filter it, it's actually the most refreshing water I have ever had. Fiji bottled water is pretty good too though.

To answer the question:

Assuming we're allowed water, ice tea would be my drink of choice. Either raspberry or green tea flavored.

Fresh squeezed orange juice. Delicious and healthy! Though all the acid from drinking nothing but that would probably get bad...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Practical answer: Desalinated ocean water. No joke, it was the best tasting water I've ever had, just above glacial runoff.

Non-water answer: Spiced tea, either cold with cream or hot. I make my own teabags with strong black tea leaves (usually "English Breakfast" type teas), saigon cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, nutmeg and clove.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I mostly drink water but I love the occasional Dr. Pepper. Since I don't drink alcohol anymore I'm going to go with DP. Though Green tea would be a close second... Damn why did I keep thinking about this ehh just leave it at DP. I think I could live without green tea but I would really miss Dr. Pepper.
    Last edited by Amsden; 2012-10-26 at 06:59 AM.

I'm glad you said we can still have water or every half intelligent person would say that. Hmm...this is a tough one. I don't even drink that much anymore but the thought of never being able to drink again is a total bummer. So for me it comes down to either beer or milk...and all jokes aside I'm probably going to say beer. I don't even enjoy the taste much at all...nor do I drink often, but to NEVER be able to get drunk again? I'd be so bored I'd probably end up being the first person ever to overdose on weed. Beer!

Big Red

10 char
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orange juice!

Though ice cold cloudy lemonade... mmmmm

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Water, preferably from a mountain spring.

Any other drink that's carbonated or has a taste - I can't drink more than ~1-2l of it, and when I do, I feel like I just raped my intestines with that liquid. Water > all.

Sugar free Red Bull. If mixed drinks are allowed vodka Red Bull

Eggnog, fo sho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Dr. Pepper, of course.
    <Steins;Gate image>
    Without a doubt, as long as I had an attractive female sidekick to laugh maniacally with me as I drank it.

:[ Kidney stones though in the future, ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coca-Cola. The classic one. But the thing is... it's already what i drink everyday for recent 15 years or so. All other liquids are usually just mistakes

10+ Year Old Account
    Chocolate Milk, Rockstar, or Redbul (assuming health isn't a factor)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kompot
    I'll miss beer though. But everyday? Nah.

Ugh thinking about this makes me appreciate the sheer variety of Drinks we DO have.

Id prolly have to pick Diet Coke......

I could live with drinking only water for the rest of my life. But I would go for.... coffee I think.

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 07:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Orange juice!

Though ice cold cloudy lemonade... mmmmm
    Ah shit I already said coffee

Deleted
    Milk. I support commerce involving cows!