Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Gackt.

Without a doubt.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch!

William Shatner, Harrison Ford and Pattrick Stewart
    I see Stupid people!

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    But Marty Friedman has cooler hair
    His hair was the size of himself man. I like Ellefson's hair better, and even then it doesn't really matter, I don't really like talking about other men's hair. Marty is a cool dude too though, but he is hanging with the Japanese guys now, I'll just leave him there.

Screw the rules,

Toss up between Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln. Imagine the stories and the perspective to be had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ian Somerhalder!!!

In my country we have no Thanksgiving but I'll make a whole celebration just for him hahah :3
    "Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

Bill Nye (the science guy)

1) Obama
    2) Bill Clinton
    3) Neil deGrasse Tyson
    4) Michio Kaku
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Rules are no fun, I am inviting Cleopatra to dinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would either invite Bill Murray or Harrison Ford. With Bill Murray, After we eat and do Thanksgiving stuff we would go to a movie set and do a mock Ghostbusters short film with the other Ghostbusters stars (Dan Akyroyd, Harold Ramis, and Ernie Hudson) and I would have my very own Ghostbusters uniform, that would so friggin' awesome. With Harrison Ford we would go to an ancient historical site to explore it just like he would in Indiana Jones.

If this could happen, best Thanksgiving ever in the world.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe