Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would appreciate this change for all regions.

gogogogo give it on EU/US, great changes;D

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    What is your opinion of LFR and normals sharing a lockout?
    It has positives and negatives. It's pretty handy for getting key pieces eluding you on normal or heroic, or pieces that you have competition for. On the other hand, I wouldn't be upset if I didn't have to do LFR without feeling like I'm skipping something that I could be doing to improve my character.

I wouldn't be opposed to them sharing a lockout.

I hope that it will be korean-only. My computer can't handle 25 man raiding on decent level to due fps drop on certain bosses (ex. Elegon). And classifying raiders into 'better' (25) and worse '10' would do much good. It would generate more bad emotions then good ones. I don't mind them having different lockouts though but giving 25 mans higher ilvl is meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    this isn't going to work, neither people will complain about KR player getting world firsts, or people will demand this change on US servers...
    Exactly. There is no way this can only be used in Asia. All of their World firsts would be completely unfair. This change has to come to EU/US in some form. 25 man raiding deserves some love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    It has positives and negatives. It's pretty handy for getting key pieces eluding you on normal or heroic, or pieces that you have competition for. On the other hand, I wouldn't be upset if I didn't have to do LFR without feeling like I'm skipping something that I could be doing to improve my character.

I wouldn't be opposed to them sharing a lockout.
    Well theoretically Valor gear exists for the purpose of filling difficult slots (that's what she said). I would like to see an alteration for LFR that allows existing raids to pug missing members in the same way that LFG does.

Of course, -that- opens up the whole can of "guild groups abusing pugs out of loot" worms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Exactly. There is no way this can only be used in Asia. All of their World firsts would be completely unfair. This change has to come to EU/US in some form. 25 man raiding deserves some love.
    ...at the cost of punishing 25 mans? The only thing Blizz can do to make 'everyone happy' is to merge 10& 25 into 15 raid size. Not that it's perfect. Yet giving one raid size better gear would scratch 10 man out of the table.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Three and a half words: bi-weekly Firelands lockouts.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Koreans will get world firsts by doing 25 man to have better gear then get 10 man world first achieves.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hoping this stays in korea.

Well theoretically Valor gear exists for the purpose of filling difficult slots (that's what she said). I would like to see an alteration for LFR that allows existing raids to pug missing members in the same way that LFG does.

Of course, -that- opens up the whole can of "guild groups abusing pugs out of loot" worms.
    Yeah, valor doesn't exactly fill the right slot (woops wrong hole) in a lot of cases. I can see non-spirit caster off-hand being a colossal pain in my ass this time around.

Three and a half words: bi-weekly Firelands lockouts.
    They didn't give an item level advantage just increased the speed of Rep and Gear farming.

Quote Originally Posted by surfah View Post
    why the fck is this 25man is harder than 10man still going on? If YOU want the challenge, go for 25's, find yourself a guild and get carried through hardmodes. If you don't want to do 10mans because they're easier in your opinion, simply don't do them. Also, what you're telling us is that after completing one mode, the second time you do it on another mode which has less players is actually easier. I'd take your point as valid if you'd done 10man first and then 25 to compare.
    If they were to separate lockouts with different loot and you were doing 25mans and wanted to do a 10man after, it would seem even easier for you, and you said that's not what you want. But if I were doing 10man progression and got lower loot but still wanted to do a 25man this week, it would be that much harder for me because of the loot i'll have, meaning i'll have to switch to 25man.
    Separate locks are gone for a reason and I personally don't really feel the need for them, although they're not that much of an issue to me.
    I am doing 10 and 25 and I'm not looking for an excuse to "get carried". 10m is simpler this tier, as easy as that. Not much diff dps-wise (incoming or outgoing) but just simpler.

If this change goes to Korea and not to the U.S. realms, I'm strongly considering getting a Korean client.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    This would be insane. Once again forcing people to raid 10 and 25... It will lead to a loss of subscribers again. If people need incentives to do 25 man, they obviously dont like it, but are just lootwhores.
    Anyway they are going to loose some subs because people feel force to do a shitload of daily's

Lootwhore ? WoW is about loot

More loot = netter economie, more gen cut, more enchant, more raid = more flask, more food buff

This is the best news since a long time and I hope they will appply this on US asap

if this did get moved to all servers i think it would help out less pop. servers forming up 25 mans, esp once you can basically do a 10 man in one night once everyone is mostly geared. Good thing about a small server is most people know everyone and pugging isn't to hard.

Deleted
    Seperate lockouts would be nice. It would be awesome to do 10 man guild run and then pug it out with 1-2 other good guilds on server for 25 man. Helps to improve the community if done right, if ppl are stupid and start ninjaing for their guild or disagreeing about who is the tank, who is doing good dps or not and who should be healer or left out and stuff it will cause a lot of drama though xD

*Hopes for the best*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    Yeah, valor doesn't exactly fill the right slot (woops wrong hole) in a lot of cases. I can see non-spirit caster off-hand being a colossal pain in my ass this time around.
    Of course, but that's only the theory. In practice, certain slots provide a severe annoyance (trinkets, and off-hands as you said). They really should expand the variety in Valor purchases, and perhaps the breadth of craftable items, but that's another discussion entirely.

Ideally I think LFR should serve a similar purpose as the LFD tool as a connector of people to groups or people together into groups.

Deleted
    only KR servers to catch up.... relax.

i really hope blizzard does NOT give koreans an advantage over everyone else.