Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    They should also remove all achievements from 10 ppl version, not only loot. Or at least make it with a comment "10 man" like it was in WotLK.

Here's hopping it comes to US/EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is done because of the way they run their servers. Bite Sized time allotments:

In South Korea, there is no software package or CD key requirement to activate the account. However, to play the game, players must purchase time credits online via credit card or the ARS billing system. There are two kinds of time credits available: one where the player is billed based on the actual number of minutes that will be available, and one where the player can play the game for a number of days. In the former, time can be purchased in multiples of 5 hours or 30 hours, and in the latter, time can be purchased in multiples of 7 days, 1 month, or 3 months.[57] As software packages are not required, expansion pack contents are available to all players on launch day

So the separate lockout is done so they get more people buying time allotments, if right now you can clear your raid in one night a week, you may not feel the need to get time again that week, but with two separate lockouts this will encourage korean players to pay at least twice a week.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

If they love 25s so much over there, why wouldn't they buff the 10-man loot to keep 10s from dying out?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    This is just like the firelands lockout thing, its for koreans only, their servers work slightly differently then EU and US. Do not expect this ever for our servers.
    hi,you must be new here

Remember when we had 4 seperate raid lockouts?

10man
    10man (heroic)
    25man
    25man (heroic)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MkX View Post
    hi,you must be new here

Remember when we had 4 seperate raid lockouts?

10man
    10man (heroic)
    25man
    25man (heroic)
    I know, and remember it was removed? Or you that new? It happened in the past, will not come back.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    I know, and remember it was removed? Or you that new? It happened in the past, will not come back.
    Here's hoping. 25s got to the point of being as insufferable as 40 mans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Here's hoping. 25s got to the point of being as insufferable as 40 mans.

Agreed. This is just done as way of making a bit more money, and encouraging players to spend more time in the game over there. Honestly, id love to see 10s and 25s removed and 15s put in play, but that is a pipe dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    not looking forward if this moves to all servers
    Looking forward to it if this applies to EU as well ;o
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vMoPPy View Post
    I don't like having separate lockouts. That's way too much work for a person.
    It would be awesome if 25 man dropped better loot than 10 man though. Just no separate lockouts.
    But like, you're not forced to do it, man. It's a choice, just like having upgrades available in LFR! -_-

I may be slightly bitter from the LFR thing getting "ITS UR CHOICE NUB" slapped all over it as a "valid" counter argument when that's the exact same deal that's going on with the 10 vs 25 lockout/ilvl thing. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    want this so bad ;_;
    is that so you can solo twice as many raids? :P

all joking aside, huge fan, can't wait to see more vids.

hm another point is that koreans now have an advantage in world first race :-/

I really hope this will stay in KR, ICC and ToGC was enough. Please no more.

you are never forced to do anything, If you don't wanna do it just don't. Whats the difference between 10/25 lock outs vs LFR/25 Man lockouts... More mechanics on 10? pff You still do both of them each week
    I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.

Unless their instances get different difficulty tuning, they will faceroll them with the 504 itemlvl gear-.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeltons View Post
    Please apply it to all servers.
    Please don't, it's bad enough that LFR isn't on the same lockout as 10/25...

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    dont know if this is true but i remember at some point someone telling me Koreans loved 25 mans alot compared to 10 mans.

i still dont get why 25 should get better loot sure it takes more people but its alot easier
    hahahahaha, best troll i have read in awhile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trape View Post
    Here's hopping it comes to US/EU.
    Here's hoping it doesn't.

Give 25 better loot its ok but why separate lockouts? Its bad for 10 men, 25 man raiders will crush 10 men once again...

all ASIAN realms including CN,TW,KR realms
    http://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/b...%8825%E6%97%A5

"我们希望籍由这一改动来为包括中国在内的亚洲地区玩家提供更符� �该地区游戏习惯的" means "we hope the seperate lockouts will let asian players (including China) have fun in their habits."

the rest is the same meaning as korean post
    Last edited by lovfawth; 2012-10-25 at 06:46 AM.