couple of things about cata

it doesnt stuns dks on ams

it doesnt stuns warriors on avatar

it doesnt stun feral druids at all (only gods know why)

it could be maybe a bug or inteded before you come here and tell me oh dude no what the hell they need to next to you, well sir i stunned first with shadowfury just to make sure they were in ranged

I would imagine it wouldn't be intended to work on DK's with AMS up, since magic spell ≠ Anti-magic shell ( see where this is going )

Warriors Avatar makes them not have a moment impair. So working as intended i suppose.

Feral druids, who knows, i'm sure there is a shapeshiftshapeshiftshapeshiftshapeshiftshapeshiftshapeshift way to get out of it.
    Cyner#1996

If it was an "I win"-button, we would never have gotten it in the first place. You need to use it at the right time.

Though I'm curious, what does ferals have that makes them stun immune?

idk i havent stun a feral yet and its looks like some times if the target is moving to fast it wont go up the stun even if theyre in the mid of the stuff

Quote Originally Posted by gez View Post
    it doesnt stuns dks on ams

it doesnt stuns warriors on avatar

it doesnt stun feral druids at all (only gods know why)

it could be maybe a bug or inteded before you come here and tell me oh dude no what the hell they need to next to you, well sir i stunned first with shadowfury just to make sure they were in ranged
    Obviously it wouldnt stun DK's since its a magic spell, AMS absorbs all magic.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Obviously it wouldnt stun DK's since its a magic spell, AMS absorbs all magic.
    Nor should it stun them if they have IBF up either.

I will burn your soul.