Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not waiting my turn.

I refuse.

Fight club video is crap. 3/4 Alliance, tiny lil blurb on Horde. Who the hell plays Alliance? Besides those guys I just wiped on Sha i mean.
    Last edited by Vesci; 2012-10-25 at 10:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We better tell the blizzard to phase battles for each player. Or its gona suck pretty much on heavy populated realms.

Looking forward to Brawlers Guild. I hope it's worth doing and not be 10 mobs you kill in a row easily.

hunters are gonna own this shit easy

"Friendly Favor" item is a stackable buff up to 100 stacks. Looks like Blizz intends people to watch and doesn't want everyone to "phase" their own fights.

I'm all for this, so long as Blizzard puts a time limit on the fights! I think it can add some comradery to each faction, cheering for players you otherwise never interact with.

If people really hate having to wait and want to ignore all the other players then maybe they should reconsider what the main idea behind an mmo should be. Having ONE completely optional feature of the game where you wait your turn and are almost forced to not just interact but also support fellow players while you wait sounds awesome to me!

10+ Year Old Account
    friendly favour - hunger games? 0o

Go Go Fight Club

tbh i can see this being a huge problem if they dont add some sort of time limit or phasing. the amount of people who will kite to troll people will be overwhelming not to mention the fact that the deeprun tram is cross realm.

i could see a good fix being have cross realm divide it up whenever theres more then say 20 people in the tram
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

So DK's and Ret paladins are going to be overpowered for this, lets just block half theri abilites from working please

Quote Originally Posted by Kooja View Post
    "Friendly Favor" item is a stackable buff up to 100 stacks. Looks like Blizz intends people to watch and doesn't want everyone to "phase" their own fights.

I'm all for this, so long as Blizzard puts a time limit on the fights! I think it can add some comradery to each faction, cheering for players you otherwise never interact with.

If people really hate having to wait and want to ignore all the other players then maybe they should reconsider what the main idea behind an mmo should be. Having ONE completely optional feature of the game where you wait your turn and are almost forced to not just interact but also support fellow players while you wait sounds awesome to me!
    Not sure if its a realm thing, but the one I played on, its far more likely you would have 50 people standing around talking trash the whole fight and about 2 hours worth of nasty whispers insulting everything from your dog to your mother if you lose.

Sure sounds like fun.

Charms to valor
    (possible rep grind here to unlock something that has to do with the item upgrade system)
    Valor to item upgrade with said valor

the first rule of the brawlers guild is you do not talk about the brawlers guild.

Deleted
    WoW EU is Down!
    On topic Hunter nerf

10+ Year Old Account
    Im a bit tired of phasing tbh, i want to be able to laugh at my friends wiping on this, or just go watch it if im bored. Obviously a solution needs to be sorted on high pop realms, but id rather they keep the spectator thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    tbh i can see this being a huge problem if they dont add some sort of time limit or phasing. the amount of people who will kite to troll people will be overwhelming not to mention the fact that the deeprun tram is cross realm.
    Come on, nobody is going to do that...oh wait, of course someone will in the first 30 minutes this goes live.

I think there has to be more to this than meets the eye (phasing for large realms, time limits/rage timers, mobs that are resistant to CC so they can eventually kill kiters, etc.), so I'm going to give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt. I think we all like to accentuate the negative, but Blizzard does tend to get a lot more right than wrong.

Please fix for ptr fatal errors.. i tried like 10 ways to fix no one works.. !! thats blizz problem..

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, as much as I'm looking forward to the Brawlers Guild, this whole 'queue and wait your turn' things is a very very VERY bad idea. If you want to use this system them by all the god make more than one arena, only having one fight at a time will KILL what could otherwise be a very very fun addition to the game.

My idea would be to have multiple fights going on at a time, then have a spectate option, where you can bring up a list of people currently in fights, showing their class, current brawler rank and opponent and you can pick whoever you want to spectate/troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Hmm, as much as I'm looking forward to the Brawlers Guild, this whole 'queue and wait your turn' things is a very very VERY bad idea. If you want to use this system them by all the god make more than one arena, only having one fight at a time will KILL what could otherwise be a very very fun addition to the game.

My idea would be to have multiple fights going on at a time, then have a spectate option, where you can bring up a list of people currently in fights, showing their class, current brawler rank and opponent and you can pick whoever you want to spectate/troll.
    You could fill the room with several arenas to watch. But even if you make 5 Arenas....I'm sure some guilds will still block them just to piss people off...

I think people are overestimating how many people there are on their server in their own faction. Also the fact that there aren´t really any rewards. The first 3 days this will be a cluster, after that it won´t be too bad. On most servers, after the first week there probably won´t be anyone in there.

I do think the kiting will be an issue though, and I can really see certain groups having ´contests´ to see who can prolong a fight the longest... it will be like a challenge mode heroic in reverse.

Also, I believe there are items that watchers can buy and throw at the contestant. it could be that these are meant to prevent people from kiting a match.. maybe a mvmt debuff or soemthing.