Thread: It's just me?

It's just me?

It's just me or Touch of Chaos isn't working as intended?

The design now it's so awkward! When I'm at demon form and when im smashing the button to cast Touch of Chaos,almost all the time he stops to cast, and now i feel touch of chaos isn't very strong, like it was. Some nerf bat or?

It's some bug that they are working on it? Really or im blind or I didn't saw any post speaking on such matter.

It was so smooth when I was spamming/crushing my button and everytime I was casting Touch of Chaos my dps was just brutal, now within demon form or out my damage/dps feels exactly the same!

Deleted
    Isn't that the wand bug ?

10+ Year Old Account
    You are using a wand, mate. Wands are known to cause you to cast Shoot, which interupts any spellcasting you are doing. GEt rid of the wand and use something else, and you'll be back to your ToC spaming ways

I read something on battlenet but I wasn't sure if this was the wand bug.

It seems I need to farm a dagger from hc dungeon!

Thanks for replies tho.

yup the wand is the issue. kinda weird how they havent fixed this yet when its been known to GC for a good bit of time now.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    yup the wand is the issue. kinda weird how they havent fixed this yet when its been known to GC for a good bit of time now.
    I thought the reason was because they thought all the warlocks were idiots and thought we were talking about just the regular cast time on wand's shoot.

Haha, god that pissed me off when I started leveling my lock. I thought I had some weird lag thing going on, but my ping was like 50 and I was raging so hard... then someone in guild started complaining about how wands were useless because of them auto shooting and giving you a GCD between casts sometimes and it hit me (tho she was a spriest lol its not just locks!)

They need to just remove the ability for wands to shoot period and give them a shitty melee attack animation. NO ONE WOULD COMPLAIN (except the whiners that complain about everything)

Deleted
    I would complain.

You don't fix bugs by simply removing one of the mechanics involved in the bug. That's just admitting defeat!
    You fix it, make wanding something you have to do manually (i.e. no auto casting even on right clicks, forced to do /cast shoot), like the way rogue throw used to be (if I remember correctly, this experience is from vanilla times).
    Wanding should be an option, for the sake of still having it in the game. But it should at no point interfere with regular dpsing.

Hunter's auto shot is off the GCD and happens in the background independent of the hunters other casted shots, it's not too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Notho View Post
    Hunter's auto shot is off the GCD and happens in the background independent of the hunters other casted shots, it's not too hard.
    Except this would cause wands to be automatically be BiS for any caster that can use them, due to the additional auto attack damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by resonance7982 View Post
    Except this would cause wands to be automatically be BiS for any caster that can use them, due to the additional auto attack damage.
    Yup, and they have allready clearly stated that that is never going to happen. In ways that would be worse then what we have now, we'd be tied to wands and our dps tuned to make up for it, which would double our reliance on wands.