Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asasyn View Post
    Just saw a warlock soloing Ultraxion, but he pulled over 800k dps burst in affli spec, therefore this might take a while for rogues to start soloing it
    Wat, It's not that hard to pull that much dps on a burst with lust drum

Does Killing Spree still kill us?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

I'm getting my face pushed in by Patchwerk 25's hateful strikes, and I can't seem to get Gluth 25 down as he keeps healing back up by eating the skeletons. Does it become trivial with gear? I'm guessing it might be a gear issue as my rogue alt is only ~500 ilvl or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizzet View Post
    I'm getting my face pushed in by Patchwerk 25's hateful strikes, and I can't seem to get Gluth 25 down as he keeps healing back up by eating the skeletons. Does it become trivial with gear? I'm guessing it might be a gear issue as my rogue alt is only ~500 ilvl or so.
    It becomes so trivial you can go afk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    It becomes so trivial you can go afk.
    or pull patchwerk without killing all the trash and kill him + the trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    or pull patchwerk without killing all the trash and kill him + the trash.
    Did that yesterday. That was fun

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Does Killing Spree still kill us?
    You mean on ultraxion? KS never killed us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    You mean on ultraxion? KS never killed us.
    Hm, maybe it was Shadowstep. I'm getting old.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Hm, maybe it was Shadowstep. I'm getting old.
    Yeah that did send you over. For some reason they did a great job making sure KS wouldn't send you over any cliffs in DS, but didn't bother to do the same to shs.

Yeah that did send you over. For some reason they did a great job making sure KS wouldn't send you over any cliffs in DS, but didn't bother to do the same to shs.
    I killing spree'd Deathwing few days ago and it ported me into the Maelstrom

Kalecgos isn't impossible he's actually easy.

Very nice thread. If you still need more info on Vashj, she's easily soloable now that you can move with the cores.

Only thing to watch out for: make sure you click the post immediately and use the core. If you have one in your inventory, the tainted wavelings won't drop them. Vashj can still kill you if the fight goes on too long, you still want to kill wavelings unless a tainted is up. Also needless to say, kill the adds ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by venomzxd View Post
    Hey guys, how do you kill Valithria? with friend or just is another way to solo? didn´t find nothing on the entire thread.
    A whole lotta bandages.

- - - Updated - - -

They always do that, I think Magmaw was the same.

"Sub spec? What's that?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    I killing spree'd Deathwing few days ago and it ported me into the Maelstrom
    IIRC you have to be careful where you stand when you KS. Though it may be different now they've changed KS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

For Al'akir farming, are you guys clearing Conclave on 10m Normal and then swapping to 10 Heroic for the mount? Does that even work or do you need to kill Conclave on heroic?

Quote Originally Posted by tavalus View Post
    For Al'akir farming, are you guys clearing Conclave on 10m Normal and then swapping to 10 Heroic for the mount? Does that even work or do you need to kill Conclave on heroic?
    I don't see the point in swapping to HC when the mount can dropp on normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    I don't see the point in swapping to HC when the mount can dropp on normal.
    I farm him for transmog. The "yellow" one looks much better than the blue one.

But yes: It works. I do it every week. Kill Conclave on normal => switch to HC => kill Al'akir.

What kind of gear do you need to solo LK 25 Heroic? I got stomped at 526

Deleted
    I think 550 is the minimum to do it - Im doing him with 572 very easy

Quote Originally Posted by Nerya View Post
    I think 550 is the minimum to do it - Im doing him with 572 very easy
    yeah my first kill was 548ish.

im actually bashing my fucking head against my keyboard trying to kill yogg, im combat with 553 ilvl, meta and no cloak.

even if i get fortunate enough to come out after killing the brain with only 1 corrupter tentacle up, I cant burn him before i die, and thats me not using AR/SB on the brain

Pretty sure theres a trick to avoid the constrict as the portals open, sometimes when i cloak right before it i cant be targetted and get in clean.

Someone posted here to leave brain room early to clean up tentacles but I cant figure out what strat is better, after killing the brain is it worth killing ALL tentacles before burning yogg or just go ham and pray
    Last edited by peki; 2013-11-29 at 10:25 AM.

Deleted
    I always killing ALL the tentacles before burn yogg.. Also im waiting before burn him to cast the empower heal (dragging the adds away so he will not get the healing buffs) then just pop everything offensive/defensive and kill him before u die.. At the previous page there is a video also with the tac.

P.S im doing him with 572ilvl i think that is helping abit :P