Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    How do you even solo LK25 heroic? When he sends you into the Frostmourne, the damage is ticking for about 10% my hp for second. Even with recup running and every single cd (hp pot, cloak, smoke bomb) I still die. Inb4 "use feint" - I did, it made zero difference, the damage is most likely not aoe.

any help appreciated.
    You could attack him during the transition phases, that's what I did on both of my rogues (588 and 564 ilvls) and I would generally skip the Frostmourne portion of the fight. If you're already doing this it could be an issue with the damage not being scaled properly, submit a bug ticket about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    You could attack him during the transition phases, that's what I did on both of my rogues (588 and 564 ilvls) and I would generally skip the Frostmourne portion of the fight. If you're already doing this it could be an issue with the damage not being scaled properly, submit a bug ticket about it.
    Actually, Blizzard claimed in the patch notes for last week that they fixed the Harvest Soul damage (that's what the ability ticking inside frostmourne room is called btw) but they actually didn't, it still hits like a truck.

Why am I not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    I must be an awful rogue.

I cant get past the first boss, he does a big stomp ability and it just wipes me out :P (i should add ive never done DS :P)
    Feint before stomp goes off

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't see. But my rogue is 585. Doing cats 25 man heroics for gold. Can wreck firelands, bot, and bwd with relatively no problems. (Shannox was a hiccup this week till I realized to use the aly buff to burn him in nothing) my question is 25 man heroic ultrax, squeezing every ounce out of me gets me to around 35%. Normal is a cake walk. Anyone have any better tries? I know I could do spine and madness if I could get heroic ultra down. Normal spine and madness are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Gersomence View Post
    Didn't see. But my rogue is 585. Doing cats 25 man heroics for gold. Can wreck firelands, bot, and bwd with relatively no problems. (Shannox was a hiccup this week till I realized to use the aly buff to burn him in nothing) my question is 25 man heroic ultrax, squeezing every ounce out of me gets me to around 35%. Normal is a cake walk. Anyone have any better tries? I know I could do spine and madness if I could get heroic ultra down. Normal spine and madness are a joke.
    Tips on soloing normal spine by any chance? I'm worried I'll roll him because there's no one to balance it out

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. When you drop burn 3 of them. Roll him. Then just chill. Kill bloods in the middle you won't get gripped anymore and you don't have to dance as bad cause they doubled the amount of time it takes him to roll. Have dbm for cata and you'll be fine. Once you have 9 bloods or close to it kill the other and get the amalg. Leeching is plenty to keep yourself topped off. Have recup up for the healing debuff. Give it a few shots. It's really not bad once you see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gersomence View Post
    Yeah. When you drop burn 3 of them. Roll him. Then just chill. Kill bloods in the middle you won't get gripped anymore and you don't have to dance as bad cause they doubled the amount of time it takes him to roll. Have dbm for cata and you'll be fine. Once you have 9 bloods or close to it kill the other and get the amalg. Leeching is plenty to keep yourself topped off. Have recup up for the healing debuff. Give it a few shots. It's really not bad once you see it.
    Alright cool, did it with a friend the other day and it was just being a pain

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me know if you run into any troubles. I'll help out anyway I can.

Deleted
    Did anyone tried to solo Stay Chill achievement? I'm having very big problems with that one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    Blizzard fixed the damage, now is so easy to pass the Frostmourne hall, anyway LK25HC is extremely easy right now you only need to burn him down your hp will not drop more than 4 -5 %, pick leeching and recup glyph, if you have problems with defile just move to the throne and join your easy kill, the only thing to do is aoe the bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by venomzxd View Post
    Blizzard fixed the damage, now is so easy to pass the Frostmourne hall, anyway LK25HC is extremely easy right now you only need to burn him down your hp will not drop more than 4 -5 %, pick leeching and recup glyph, if you have problems with defile just move to the throne and join your easy kill, the only thing to do is aoe the bomb.
    If you need to use a healing glyph at all (and you won't for level 80 content) use glyph of recovery, not glyph of recup. Glyph of recup turns recup form 3% per tick to 4% per tick, glyph of recovery will increase leeching poison heals by 20%. Because of the damage buff from it being old content, 20% of your leeching heals is WAY WAY more healing than 1% of your health every 3 sec. You should only ever use glyph of recuperate if recuperate is more than 37.5% of the healing you receive. if it's less than that, recovery is going to net you more survivability.
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2014-10-29 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GaFFron View Post
    Did anyone tried to solo Stay Chill achievement? I'm having very big problems with that one
    I was attempting too a few days ago, but I sort of kind of accidentally nuked them too quickly and mucked up the acheivement. Oh well, there's this week i suppose :3

Mimiron's rocket strike still 1 shotting, ouch.

Just got Spine HC (10m) down on my alt Rogue, gotta say that shit was intense for me.

Killed 3 tentacles when I dropped down on his back, even killed 1 Amalgation before he rolled (Only learned after the fight that killing an amalgation reduces your HP by 5% for the rest of the fight *STACKS*).
    Then it was just about bringing enough blobs to the middle, and killing them, tried using shiv on them to keep HP up (Leeching). After I got 9 collected I killed the tentacle and let him eat them, he puts the Blood Corruption: Dead up on you, and it does still REALLY hurt. It was nerfed today afaik but still hit me for 30-40k, so you really gotta be prepared to get that healing absorb shield away asap

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Mimiron's rocket strike still 1 shotting, ouch.
    I actually like that, maybe I'm crazy :P
    time is money - money is power - power corrupts

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    Anyone knows if we can solo Spine of Deathwing HC? Having trouble controlling the debuff you get. :-(
    Since the fix its easy only hits for 20k with untalented feint up.

Deleted
    Is there any way to prevent Frost Tombs @ Hagara? 525 Combat having trouble killing her in 25N

Quote Originally Posted by Aurokk View Post
    Is there any way to prevent Frost Tombs @ Hagara? 525 Combat having trouble killing her in 25N
    Have you tried attacking them whilst inside them? Sometimes it lets you do it. I know one of my friends was able to do it, but I myself was not.

Otherwise my only other suggestions would be Cloaking them, and seeing if it helps, but I'm going to guess you already tried that? :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Have you tried attacking them whilst inside them? Sometimes it lets you do it. I know one of my friends was able to do it, but I myself was not.

Otherwise my only other suggestions would be Cloaking them, and seeing if it helps, but I'm going to guess you already tried that? :|
    I went ahead and even tried attacking them, but like someone else in the thread was saying, that only works if she dies more or less the same time. ex: frost cloud above my head already targeting me, I vanish - she resets - im inside tomb, can attack it from within and even move out of it before killing it.

After that tried cloaking, smoke bomb to prevent targeting (actually this took a bit because there isnt a timer for it and was trying to be as accurate as possible BEFORE she casts it so I dont get targeted at all).

Im soloing Firelands 25H on my 581 rogue
    Killed Baleroc but i cant solo Shannox. Rageface is OP lol