Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Candez View Post
    Im soloing Firelands 25H on my 581 rogue
    Killed Baleroc but i cant solo Shannox. Rageface is OP lol
    Try killing rageface before a facerage and burning shannox before rageface is respawned. It's over if rageface starts mauling you. But there is also this question: can rageface be trapped during a facerage? if so good positioning near a crystal prison trap might get you the kill.
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2014-10-30 at 09:34 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Candez, put out Crimson tempest just before face rage happens. Should tick hard enough to drop him. But honestly what I've been doing because lol. Pull alysrazor, get 25. Murder Shannox (till will have to tempest once) go back in. Tank aly till she flies back up, get 25 again. Refresh the 25 just before you drop her, kill aly thenfly over to baleroc. 3 bosses in one combat :P

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    Try killing rageface before a facerage and burning shannox before rageface is respawned. It's over if rageface starts mauling you. But there is also this question: can rageface be trapped during a facerage? if so good positioning near a crystal prison trap might get you the kill.
    Rageface has more hp than Shannox, i cant kill him before the facerage

Quote Originally Posted by Gersomence View Post
    Candez, put out Crimson tempest just before face rage happens. Should tick hard enough to drop him. But honestly what I've been doing because lol. Pull alysrazor, get 25. Murder Shannox (till will have to tempest once) go back in. Tank aly till she flies back up, get 25 again. Refresh the 25 just before you drop her, kill aly thenfly over to baleroc. 3 bosses in one combat :P
    My rupture was hitting 30k and didnt break the facerage
    Just killed him on normal mode lol...next week ill try crimsom tempest

Deleted
    Here is a video for people with under geared rogues who just want the mount.

And I saw someone was asking about spine of deathwing so there ya go same 522 ilvl rogue. Hopefully it helps

Was running heroic FL yesterday and gave up on Shannox. Rageface is still too much of a pain in the ass, I can't burn him fast enough in heroic before a facerage. The rest there were no problems with, just that stupid dog xD

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Can you solo Ds25 LFR as 550ish Rogue? And can you do the legendary quest line @LFR, or only Normal/Heroic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Can you solo Ds25 LFR as 550ish Rogue? And can you do the legendary quest line @LFR, or only Normal/Heroic?
    You can absolutely solo LFR 25. Probably less of an effort than timeless isle quests tbh
    Legendary quest can't be completed in LFR, only norm and above

So as a 530 rogue, how much can I solo? And what spec is best for soloing old content? JUst dusted of my old rogue, as my guild needs a rogue for WoD raiding, and as there is nothing else to do this last week, I was thinking about doing some old content.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and is it some bosses that is impossible because of mechanics? Really never done this soloing old content before.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm having huge problems with Theralion and Valiona 25m, the blackout hits me for 500k, and when i only got 58k, I can only survive one every 1 min (Clock of Shadows), how is this even possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Spine HC is giving me nightmares.

Hooow can I do Maloriak on 25 man? I only got 538 ilvl.. But I don't feel the dps is a issue, it's more the Flash Freeze, and if I manage to get a Recuperate up just before it, I might survive it if I am lucky..

And yes, I really want to do it on 25, I feel 10 mans are just too darn easy to do..

EDIT

And to prove my self, I did it on 30 seconds in 10man, just ignoring everything and nuking him down..
    Last edited by Noxina; 2014-11-08 at 05:04 PM.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I got 550 ilvl and I can solo 6/8 25 hc, except ultraxion and (maybe, haven't actually tried to solo it) warhorn. If you absolutely want to solo it you can just do it on normal and switch between 10 and 25 when needed.
    But whats the spec that you use?
    In the movies above he's Assa, should i go combat or sub/ass?
    For combat i have 2x BoA axes( 556ilvl), for sub/ass i have 2x550ilvl ( pridefull daggers)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    But whats the spec that you use?
    In the movies above he's Assa, should i go combat or sub/ass?
    For combat i have 2x BoA axes( 556ilvl), for sub/ass i have 2x550ilvl ( pridefull daggers)?
    combat or mut, doesn't really matter. I personally tend to go Mut for soloing just because it pumps out the highest damage with the absolute least effort haha
    If i'm having trouble with something ill go back to combat ms because its insane dps but too much button mashing to bother with outside of actually raising haha

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    So as a 530 rogue, how much can I solo? And what spec is best for soloing old content? JUst dusted of my old rogue, as my guild needs a rogue for WoD raiding, and as there is nothing else to do this last week, I was thinking about doing some old content.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and is it some bosses that is impossible because of mechanics? Really never done this soloing old content before.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm having huge problems with Theralion and Valiona 25m, the blackout hits me for 500k, and when i only got 58k, I can only survive one every 1 min (Clock of Shadows), how is this even possible?
    you will need AoC to solo them, and a lot of dps because blackout comes every 40 ish seconds, on 25hc I get almost 3 blackouts and the 3rd one my cloak is barely off CD

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlance View Post
    you will need AoC to solo them, and a lot of dps because blackout comes every 40 ish seconds, on 25hc I get almost 3 blackouts and the 3rd one my cloak is barely off CD
    Ah ok, I pretty much got shit gear, because I'm too lazy to grind up gear now, when I will replace it all in a week.. So just soloing old content for a challenge + gold. Atleast I can stream trough all 10man raids.

Deleted
    Is heroic Bastion actually soloable? I keep dying on Halfus. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Proioxis View Post
    Is heroic Bastion actually soloable? I keep dying on Halfus. :/
    Definitely possible, just need some gear, and a helluva lot of leeching poisons
    I did it in combat spec because Killing Spree (with a reduced CD thanks to heroic AoC) takes me back to full health with leeching poison up

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    What I've been doing since 6.0 jassinta, is pull alysrazor, get 25 stacks of the buff then fly over pop a potion and burn Shannox. Not sure gear level, but I'm 585, so he basically melts. As far as bastion of twilight goes, for halfs pull him then pop both drakes on the left, burn them with ar and blade flurry, Rush to the other side and get the other 2 drakes, not the whelps. Burn them then halfus will melt, pop defensive a when needed. Dragons make 100%sure you have cloak of shadows for blackout or you will die.

- - - Updated - - -

Also would love to post vids but I need advice on a good program to use. I'm not experienced with doing that I won't lie

Quote Originally Posted by Gersomence View Post
    What I've been doing since 6.0 jassinta, is pull alysrazor, get 25 stacks of the buff then fly over pop a potion and burn Shannox. Not sure gear level, but I'm 585, so he basically melts. As far as bastion of twilight goes, for halfs pull him then pop both drakes on the left, burn them with ar and blade flurry, Rush to the other side and get the other 2 drakes, not the whelps. Burn them then halfus will melt, pop defensive a when needed. Dragons make 100%sure you have cloak of shadows for blackout or you will die.

- - - Updated - - -

Also would love to post vids but I need advice on a good program to use. I'm not experienced with doing that I won't lie
    Alysrazor buff sounds like a great idea. So I lure Shannox out, pull Alysrazor, and just get the buff, and fly out, murder Shannox, and come back and get Alysrazor after I'm done?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. But to kill 3 with one, go in and let sly go back up. Then get he buff again, full 25 or at least till more eggs spawn to get imprint. Then kill all and fly over to baleroc. 3 bosses nearly at once. Works like a dream

Has anyone taken up the mantle of remaking this thread and keeping it up-to-date?
    If not, I will, though it might take a while to recreate it.