Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lacion View Post
    i did sartharion 3D 10 man yesterday, pretty much peace of cake.

ilvl 374 as combat. same as my raiding talents.
    Neat, I'll add that.

Really good job starting this up again pal, Ill try and set aside some time to flesh it out if you want? youtube links, up to date spec/gear info etc? and ill pm it to you?

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 07:31 PM ----------

I have no idea how you did sarth 3d @ 374 ilvl, I assume you mean 474? im at 465 and I just tried it as assassination, got him to around 30% before things went bad

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    Really good job starting this up again pal, Ill try and set aside some time to flesh it out if you want? youtube links, up to date spec/gear info etc? and ill pm it to you?

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 07:31 PM ----------

I have no idea how you did sarth 3d @ 374 ilvl, I assume you mean 474? im at 465 and I just tried it as assassination, got him to around 30% before things went bad
    Or post it here. I read the forums alot.

wooo i love my strat for alysrazor, one shot it this week
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-10-30 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    I went to Naxxramas for first time yesterday (10 man). I skipped Razuvius, Four Horsemen and all construct, as I had the feeling they were not possible to solo.
    I couldn't kill Patchwerk as I had 4-5 15-20% wipes and I was too lazy to flask, drums and food up. The rest it was surprising how easy it could be. Kel'Thuzad was never a threat.
    I managed to clear everything and literally everything in Naxxramas at level 90. Rezuvius you simply need to burst down as quick as you possibly can. To be honest, I can't remember how I did Patchwerk. I one-shot him without flasks, scrolls, food etc so I didn't think too much of it. What I do remember was that it was pretty close near the end.

All in all I thought the Four Horsemen were the most difficult. For the first few seconds of the fight you aren't taking any damage, but it ramps up extremely quickly. But nothing some good cooldown usage can't fix.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    I managed to clear everything and literally everything in Naxxramas at level 90. Rezuvius you simply need to burst down as quick as you possibly can. To be honest, I can't remember how I did Patchwerk. I one-shot him without flasks, scrolls, food etc so I didn't think too much of it. What I do remember was that it was pretty close near the end.

All in all I thought the Four Horsemen were the most difficult. For the first few seconds of the fight you aren't taking any damage, but it ramps up extremely quickly. But nothing some good cooldown usage can't fix.
    Funny, I didn't even try some of the bosses because I was expecting to be totally obliterated and stuff. I'll try during next reset then.

I also want to try Ulduar.

I've been playing around with naxx 25 man and so far got the last two bosses(I Mainly did it for the fist weapon off the last boss that didn't drop.) Gonna go fucking around with icc 25 heroic

Edit. No with icc25@heroic.
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-10-30 at 08:40 PM.

Deleted
    Funny, I didn't even try some of the bosses because I was expecting to be totally obliterated and stuff. I'll try during next reset then.
    I was thinking the exact same thing to be honest, but I tried Patchwerk for ''teh lulz'' basically and to my surprise actually saw him drop. After that I used my stamina scroll, food, flask and so forth and cleared the rest.

Deleted
    I was thinking the exact same thing to be honest, but I tried Patchwerk for ''teh lulz'' basically and to my surprise actually saw him drop. After that I used my stamina scroll, food, flask and so forth and cleared the rest.
    I'll equip myself properly and do it this week. I really would love to be able to solo ROS, but I think I need some extra gear. I'm considering to drow JWC for Engineering, so that could also add a plus with the target dummies and all that.

I'll equip myself properly and do it this week. I really would love to be able to solo ROS, but I think I need some extra gear. I'm considering to drow JWC for Engineering, so that could also add a plus with the target dummies and all that.
    I don't think that will help THAT much. to drop JC for eng.

I did sarth three drake 10 man for shits and giggles. I'll have a video up later
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-10-30 at 09:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I don't think that will help THAT much. to drop JC for eng.

I did sarth three drake 10 man for shits and giggles. I'll have a video up later
    Had in mind doing the swap since 4.3, not just for soloing.

Small update. All of naxx is soloable now. And I did Heigan/loatheb/sapph/KT(+Spore loser) On 25 man

Deleted
    I guess my posts are just ignored then. Oh well.

I guess my posts are just ignored then. Oh well.
    What one?.

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 12:56 AM ----------

Fucking around in Ulduar so far flame and XT down. Might do later tonight after raid or something.

For shits and giggles OS three drake solo as a rogue
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a_xo...ature=youtu.be

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 07:10 PM ----------

Playing around in ICC, So far first wing is down(Gunship is unsoloable obv)
    Went into the next wing and http://i.imgur.com/OCvqR.jpg! I got my shirt!
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-10-31 at 02:00 AM.

Nice thread, I love soloing old stuff for transmog gear and mounts.
    However, the one boss i can't beat is Kael'Thas in Tempest Keep... I get to the phase where all 4 of his adds spawn and then i get disoriented and killed...
    Any tips on how to solve this?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgibb View Post
    Nice thread, I love soloing old stuff for transmog gear and mounts.
    However, the one boss i can't beat is Kael'Thas in Tempest Keep... I get to the phase where all 4 of his adds spawn and then i get disoriented and killed...
    Any tips on how to solve this?
    Its actually been pretty easy to do since mid cata if you know the trick. Run up to him so he starts his speech and then sprint out of the room towards the zone in. You spread out the advisors throughout the instance so when they spawn you can kill them 1 by 1 as they back it over to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Its actually been pretty easy to do since mid cata if you know the trick. Run up to him so he starts his speech and then sprint out of the room towards the zone in. You spread out the advisors throughout the instance so when they spawn you can kill them 1 by 1 as they back it over to you.
    What he said. It's really rather easy, Make sure to kill all the trash and the other bosses. And yeah.

I haven't tryed it since the start of DS(That's when I got my mount)

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    What he said. It's really rather easy, Make sure to kill all the trash and the other bosses. And yeah.

I haven't tryed it since the start of DS(That's when I got my mount)
    You don't "need to kill all the other bosses and trash. I kill everything in my way from the door to Kael's room (including alar, but honestly he probably wouldn't social aggro on you). You could kill VR and his room, but the distance to VR's room and Alar's room is roughly the same so you don't really gain anything by dropping one in VR's room.

Gibb, more specifically I drop the first 2 advisors at the door. They will space themselves out since the first one is slow as hell. I drop the 3rd (astromancer) at the top of Alar's room right outside the corridor and I kill her with KS (basically 1 shots her as of 5.0 even at 85 and will be up the 2nd time also) to avoid her stupid shenanigans. Kill the 4th right outside Kael's room. AR+BF+Evasion on the weapons. When Kael comes interrupt as often as you can, keep recup up, cloak the pyroblast if the shield is still up, and don't stand in the orbs during the gravity phase. I used this strat to kill him quite a few times during DS before and after 5.0. I haven't done it since hitting 90 but it should be easier due to the hp increase buffing recup's ticks.

*To be fair, I basically stole this strat from some one else on these forums.

Alar only aggro's if you attack him directly, no need to kill him.

You may want to kill Void Reaver if you decide to pull a add to his room but also not really needed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAUHN...&feature=g-upl
    I made a other video. I did 8/12 Normal icc today and Might upload more icc videos. I can't rememder what I recorded and I didn't for that.

Deleted
    Naxx is soloable? I admit i havent thought about it, but i guess i have to go ahead and try it then. Did TK yesterday. I knew it would be cake with leeching poison and stuff, but not that it would be THAT easy.

Will have to try out ZG later aswell, some nice vids you have

Sitting on 474 ilvl now after a lucky 8 epics streak in lfr + sha yesterday, reckon thats enough for Alysrazor? And what about the adds before her? Are they easy to clear out? I havent tried, but im at work now so i figure i might aswell ask since im unable to play.
    Playing Assassination at the moment, but i have the horseman sword if anything requires me to be combat specced.