Poll: what is the best expansion in your opinion!

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Angry Lets get this over with!

what is the best expansion!
    your vote will decide the outcome!

*i know vanilla is not an expansion.

cata for sure.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Pandas
    This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.

Mists of the Burning King
    Signature in progress...

Everything but Burning Crusade. It was a pile of garbage and nothing was done right. Thank goodness Blizzard moved on from it.

Seriously though, the majority will either choose BC if they were around or Wrath if they started during that expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by SidheKnight View Post
    I want this expansion so bad!
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for Wrath but I really enjoy Pandaland too. The content in Wrath is my favorite but I think things like the new talent system and some of the "side play" stuff (IE: Pet Battles, Brawler's Guild, Challenge Modes, etc.) really bring something amazing to the game. If Wrath had the mechanics of MoP I'd have pants filled with shit.
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Everything but Burning Crusade. It was a pile of garbage and nothing was done right. Thank goodness Blizzard moved on from it.

Seriously though, the majority will either choose BC if they were around or Wrath if they started during that expansion.
    I started mid vanilla, i voted wotlk because that is where i really got into the game and had A LOT of fun with friends also did my first raid( i was a total noob, was at lvl 56 when wotlk launched)

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post

This. It'll come down to a poll of "when did you start playing"?

Vanilla/BC - Will most likely choose BC.
    Wrath - Likely Wrath.
    Cata/Mists - Likely to choose Mists.

INB4 someone feels the need to be a special snowflake and chime in "I played during Vanilla and Mists is the best! herpderp"

Quote Originally Posted by SidheKnight View Post
    I get it. Bolvar's all fiery and shit, which melts the Frozen Throne creating steam that condenses into Mist. The expansion revolves around battling Scourge in dense fog.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    Have to vote WotlK. Best experiences I've had, and most fun I've had raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying MoP the most! I haven't had this much fun in ages!

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 11:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    I get it. Bolvar's all fiery and shit, which melts the Frozen Throne creating steam that condenses into Mist. The expansion revolves around battling Scourge in dense fog.
    You just won the internets!

Even though from a gameplay (and playstyle) perspective, I'm greatly getting more out of, and more general enjoyment out of MoP, I still voted WOTLK. It had the most interesting area and story so far, by miles and miles. (So far!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebanger View Post
    INB4 someone feels the need to be a special snowflake and chime in "I played during Vanilla and Mists is the best! herpderp"
    I have been playing since Vanilla (Although not hardcore) and I think Mists of Pandaria is the best expansion. I've always loved the Asian Culture / Theme, and the Monk Class has always been a favorite of mine, and what they've done with this Monk exceeded my expectations. The Pandaren are an amazing race, their models, animations and the work done on them are fantastic.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked vanilla the most only because thats when I was able to raid more and I had a good 40 man guild where we all clicked. Ever since then I haven't had time to do any real raiding which really sucks.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think TBC had some really good things in it, but WotLK had some good things too. For now, I really can´t comment on MoP as I´ve done too little in it (it's good so far though). I didn't like Cata, so that one doesn't get my vote. I gave my vote to TBC as that's the expansion I was in awe the most, playing it. Sure, the MoP trailer made me squeel, but the game isn't new enough for me to be in awe. Might be the rose-tinted goggles I'm wearing, but hey, it's my opinion.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked WOTLK quite a lot, but so far Panda land is quite good. Time will tell.

Voted MoP.

Wotlk is very close behind because of the great story of Arthas. But as a whole I think MoP is the better expansion so far. The quality feel overall is just very good. Great levelling experience, good story telling, lot to do at endlevel, loads of beautifull new mounts, new features like challenge modes, scenario's and soon brawlers guild.

Can't say exclusively, I really liked WotLK, but I also liked Cata and I really enjoy MoP

Deleted
    I vote on WotLK.

It is by far, the best expansion for me, I just loved everything from it, even the Crusader's raid.