Quote Originally Posted by syom View Post
what is the best expansion!
your vote will decide the outcome!

*i know vanilla is not an expansion.
I voted mists. I've played since launch. Vanilla was great.... at the time.. it was the new shiny that I was looking for after 7 years of Everquest. Would I want Vanilla today... uh no. Vanilla and TBC I did the most raiding and loved it. time allowed for it. I actually didn't like TBC because of all of the gating.. it was completely overdone. Having to keep a flow chart at my desk to keep track of where I was and what I had done was simply ridiculous.. the raids themselves were fun and challenging.

WOTLK I enjoyed alot. the continuation and wrap up(?) of the Arthas story was what alot of people had been wanting for a long time. I love the norse theme. Cata.. was... okay... probably the worst in my opinion. the begining dungeons were just.... horrid. sadly I can't really blame the developers for that. The community itself just deteriorated and refused to adapt to the CC mechanics. It was a ragequitapalooza. I never got to kill LK as I had stopped raiding late TBC.

MoP I am enjoying. the dailies are my only real gripe with it. I just now hit revered with Golden Lotus. I just can't bring myself to hit those dailies every... single... day... but If i eventually want my 6 rep based enchants I gotta do it. it's a little better now that I am doing shado-pan and august celestials but I imagine after the first 5-10 days of doing those that I will be avoiding them some days. I've never been big into dailies. I think they serve a purpose. they just aren't for me. but If I want to max my profession and be competitive with it, I have no choice,. there is no other way to get rep or the recipes other than to grind rep through dailies. Even with double rep gain on alts thats going to be painful on 10 max level characters. So I am picking and choosing very carefully the order I level up my alts.