Travelogue: Cataclysm Edition

A month ago, I renewed my account after being absent for nearly a year. I also decided to start uploading continuations to my blog, Travels through Azeroth and Outland.

For those who don't know, Travels through Azeroth and Outland is first-person narrative about the explorations of one Forsaken mage (Destron Allicant) as he goes through entire World of Warcraft. Having not decayed as badly as his fellows, Destron is able to disguise himself as a human and visit the Alliance regions. On the way, he discusses the history and political makeup of each region, and meets (and occasionally fights) the inhabitants. I stick as closely to the lore as I can, but I do take a few liberties. It very much attempts to be a ground's eye view of Azeroth, more concerned with the lives of regular people than with the major lore figures (though a few of them do appear).

It's well-known in WoW RP circles, having been featured on WoW Insider several times. Most zones can be read in any order, at least up until Crystalsong Forest, which kicks off an extended narrative that spans five chapters. The Cataclysm entries will be more closely tied together.

Here's the URL: http://destron.blogspot.com/2007/10/introduction.html

Please let me know what you think.
    Last edited by leberion; 2012-10-26 at 12:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incredible.

One of my favorites.