10+ Year Old Account

3v3 Champion or Champions of choice?

I have played about 20 games of the new 3v3 and have enjoyed it quite a bit.
    I was wondering what everyones opinions on it were and what champions they think are the best for it.
    I have found that Gangplank is wonderful for the new 3v3. As I was getting 29 gold per melee minion kill I was built incredibly fast, and with the map being so small his ultimate easily turns a fight in your teams favor.
    Also Phoenix Stance Udyr is incredibly strong. These 2 champions are my go to guys for the new 3v3.
    Also Teemo is ridiculously fun with a lot of attack speed. But that has always been funny/fun.

Annie has been really strong for me so far, but that's when you get a 1 on 1 fight. Because of the size of the map it's easy to get to someone quick and help. So it's kind of weird with her, either she is psychotically powerful, of you're spending a lot of time running away.

Deleted
    Mundo and Singed so far from me...did a couple of games as Olaf and wrecked but it wasn't as fun as the first two.

10+ Year Old Account