Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

>military video thread<

You more that welcome if you want to post video *from the weird to military precision strike*

Here mines..............enjoy

Insurgents targeted By 9 x 1000lb JDAM *watch at 1.10*

NATO Guided Bomb Approach on Building

JDAM vs Hotel

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd think this would go in the Fun Stuff forum, no?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did look at it but i not sure is would fit the parameter

I wouldn't mind flying over to some defenseless third-world country myself with a grand arsenal of weaponry and a massive military force and basically blow the shit out of their under-developed asses just for being....I don't know....under-developed...?

It will fulfill so many of my short-comings as a man and my dark desires of being a bully.

I wanna go there, kill their men, fuck their women and scream at the top of my lungs you know what I'm saying?

Then I wanna come back home and fuck our women and have them thank me for "my service" while I am in the act! rofl.

Can't wait to sign up for the army and kill+rape me some 3rd world country peeps. Seems legit badass stuff!!!

Oh yeah and great videos, can't wait to see more. They make someone like me so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    I wouldn't mind flying over to some defenseless third-world country myself with a grand arsenal of weaponry and a massive military force and basically blow the shit out of their under-developed asses just for being....I don't know....under-developed...?

It will fulfill so many of my short-comings as a man and my dark desires of being a bully.

I wanna go there, kill their men, fuck their women and scream at the top of my lungs you know what I'm saying?

Then I wanna come back home and fuck our women and have them thank me for "my service" while I am in the act! rofl.

Can't wait to sign up for the army and kill+rape me some 3rd world country peeps. Seems legit badass stuff!!!

Oh yeah and great videos, can't wait to see more. They make someone like me so happy.
    Normally I'm someone who would admonish videos of real people being killed to bad metal music and uneducated rednecks chuckling about it, but even I think you've got some issues need working out brotato.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Normally I'm someone who would admonish videos of real people being killed to bad metal music and uneducated rednecks chuckling about it, but even I think you've got some issues need working out brotato.
    Naw bro. You don't get me. And you don't get the OP. We're two of a kind here.

And these vids are real art. Real art I tell ya.

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 03:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    U mad bro? Don't be jelly :-P
    Im so jelley bra!!! Xo Xo

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 03:11 AM ----------

Wha? No more videos ????!?!?

Now I am sad

I wanted to see more 3rd world country denizens falling and failing against unstoppable military might.

Why won't more people post here?!?!?

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 03:23 AM ----------

Why isn't this epic thread going places yet!?!
    Last edited by Vokal; 2012-10-26 at 10:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling this thread will be floating down shits creek without a paddle very shortly. >_>
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

because of all the cases where the army does rape 3rd world women right vokal?
    happens all the fucking tim- OH WAIT NO IT DOESN'T way to make your self look fucking psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    “Oh, do a daily? Just do a daily? Why don’t I strap on my daily helmet and squeeze down into a daily cannon and fire off into daily land, where quests grow on little dailies?!”

LOVE miniguns

Deleted

And Americans wonder why so many European soldiers (including me and my squad, special operations Germany) refused to work with them. Highest suicide rate in the military is in the United States ? Can't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskcat View Post
    because of all the cases where the army does rape 3rd world women right vokal?
    happens all the fucking tim- OH WAIT NO IT DOESN'T way to make your self look fucking psycho
    Actually yes it does. War has meant rape for a while now.

But the US takes rape to a whole new level. It used to be "hide your women!" when a country faced defeat. Now it's "hide your women and young men". If you don't believe me go look up whats been happening since Afghanistan and Iraq have been attacked. Its easy to not see things when you cover your eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I can justify keeping this open, when all it's going to is provoke people nation-bashing, and videos like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSIHEO6V6vg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyFauuaM4qs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJK_uqW6QQ8

And Americans wonder why so many European soldiers (including me and my squad, special operations Germany) refused to work with them. Highest suicide rate in the military is in the United States ? Can't be.